- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Where Were You in '62 Icon Returns to Screen
- Cars, Dogs, Rides and Eats Celebrated
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Elsa & Anna Take in Last Day of Wayne County Fair at Camden Park with IMAGES
- James Cook at the End of the Road
- September Dramas Stir Cinematic Releases
- Registration Underway for Bell Tower Walk
- Water Main and Valve Replacement Project to Cause Temporary Water Outage Monday for Rt. 10/Heath Creek Road Area of Barboursville
UPDATED: Firefighter Boot Drive Friday for City Mission; Separate Donations Sought for Cricket's Kids, Toy Train Too
Firefighters collected at the 20th Street and Third Avenue intersection (across from the stadium) and on 13th Street and Fifth Avenue. Funds raised by the Huntington Fire Department go exclusively to the Huntington City Mission.
Separate organizations (not affiliated with the HFD) are also seeking toys and donations are also being collected for the Cricket’s Kids Christmas Party set for Sunday, Dec. 16. Last year, more than 2,000 children received gifts. During the City Council meeting, Teresa Loudermilk asked that the effort be remembered even if the donation is only a dollar.
For further details, call (304) 429-2618 or (304) 412-2032.
Preparations continue, also, for the annual Toy Train Party, Saturday , Dec. 8, across from the Nawab Restaurant. Live entertainment and a buffet will be available. Admission is an unwrapped toy or $25. Click, https://www.facebook.com/events/161748153971151