- Jury’s decision in favor of plaintiff is a crucial step towards holding DuPont accountable for contamination
- Tsubasacon Friday IMAGES
- Tsubasacon Coming This Weekend
- $230,000 water infrastructure replacement project will replace a critical 16-inch Barboursville transmission line
- Department of Modern Language’s Japanese program to host Japan Day
- DEVELOPING: Huntington High School Evacuated After Student Brought Improvised Device
- Huntington Pedestrian Killed Wednesday Evening:
- 21 Year Old Reported Missing in Huntington
- Rep. Jenkins: Court Pushes Back Overreaching EPA Regs
- Marshall University Forensic Identification Association to host Women’s Expo at Pullman Square
UPDATED: Firefighter Boot Drive Friday for City Mission; Separate Donations Sought for Cricket's Kids, Toy Train Too
Firefighters collected at the 20th Street and Third Avenue intersection (across from the stadium) and on 13th Street and Fifth Avenue. Funds raised by the Huntington Fire Department go exclusively to the Huntington City Mission.
Separate organizations (not affiliated with the HFD) are also seeking toys and donations are also being collected for the Cricket’s Kids Christmas Party set for Sunday, Dec. 16. Last year, more than 2,000 children received gifts. During the City Council meeting, Teresa Loudermilk asked that the effort be remembered even if the donation is only a dollar.
For further details, call (304) 429-2618 or (304) 412-2032.
Preparations continue, also, for the annual Toy Train Party, Saturday , Dec. 8, across from the Nawab Restaurant. Live entertainment and a buffet will be available. Admission is an unwrapped toy or $25. Click, https://www.facebook.com/events/161748153971151