- Favorite Top 10 Huntington, WV Bars of All-Time
- UPDATED: Large Selection New Tsubasacon Mascarade, Winners, Skits, Cosplaying IMAGES
- Council, Mayor Have Busy Tuesday Ahead
- Tsubasacon Friday IMAGES
- Huntington Councilwoman's Husband Carjacked, Beaten
- Fayette County Passes Resolution to Prohibit Hydrofracking Byproducts
- Marshall University moves parade to Thursday, adds bonfire and pep rally
- Generation West Virginia to host inaugural pre-conference series October 21st
- Jim Justice Speaking in Huntington
- Fire Prevention Parade Passing Keith Albee IMAGES
MTV's "Buckwild" Denied Filmed in WV Tax Credits Due to Stereotypical Characters
After the 10 p.m. ET premiere Thursday, January 3, MTV will air two back-to-back half-hour episodes of the series each week from 10 to 11 p.m. ET. The longtime friends have a knack for creating their own unique brand of good times, from turning a giant dump truck into a makeshift swimming pool, to rigging up a human slingshot, rolling down hills in giant truck tires and partying until the neighbors can't stand it anymore.
If you just can't wait, here's a sneak peek at the nine "Buckwild" castmembers:
The outgoing former high school prom king (who missed the dance because he had to work) has tried every gig from mining to garbage man. His hobbies include mudding, hunting and four-wheeling.
Known around town as a Southern belle, nursing student Shae has been chased around by just about every eligible bachelor in Sissonville, yet always ends up with the bad boys. Oh yeah, her first kiss was on the back of a four-wheeler.
She comes from the nicer part of town, but Anna prefers getting down and dirty in creeks and is trying to figure out what she wants to do with her life.
Shain's best friend since they were toddlers, Joey fancies himself a ladies' man with a reckless "Jackass" heart.
She may be a girl, but Ashley likes being one of the guys and is always happy to stir up drama in the crew.
After growing up in the biggest college town in West Virginia (Morgantown), Cara knows her way around the bar scene but had to leave the big city after too much drama with her ex.
Don't let his innocent good looks fool you: Tyler is a heartbreaker who works at his dad's company.
Though she's a well-rounded college girl, Katie prefers to spend her free time with her Sissonville pals, who like to push the danger-averse worrier to her limits.
The recent college graduate lives at home with her strict parents but takes any chance she can to break away and get the party started.
The trailer is available at: http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/860723/buckwild-trailer.jhtml