- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Will Smith's Caper Comedy Likely on Top; Can Lively 'Duff' Hold Strong? Click for Times
- MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Feb. 27, 2015
- Chairman Caserta Does Not Favor "Pulling Monies" from Accounts
- EPA Orders CSX to Clean up Areas Impacted by West Virginia Train Derailment
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
- Cabell Midland Downs Capitol High in Girls Basketball
- West Virginia Senate Unanimously Passes Asbestos Bankruptcy Trust Claims Transparency Act
- OP-ED: Citizens Mobilize to Resist Undemocratic Corporate Water Grabs
BOOK NOTES: Woodland Press Book Events In the Mountain State
Friday, November 30, 2012 - 19:01 Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
Sat., Dec. 1, 4-6 PM — Kyle Lovern, author "Memories of Tug Valley," will be at the famous Coal House in downtown Williamson, WV, from 4 to 6 PM.
Sat., Dec 1st, 2-5 PM, Huntington Mall Books-A-Million will host a book event with Cat Pleska, Brian J. Hatcher, and Keith Davis.