- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- UPDATING ... How Close will 'It Follows' be to 'Get Hard?'
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Kentucky man indicted for defrauding U.S. Department of Veteran's Affairs
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
BOOK NOTES: Woodland Press Book Events In the Mountain State
Friday, November 30, 2012 - 19:01 Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
Sat., Dec. 1, 4-6 PM — Kyle Lovern, author "Memories of Tug Valley," will be at the famous Coal House in downtown Williamson, WV, from 4 to 6 PM.
Sat., Dec 1st, 2-5 PM, Huntington Mall Books-A-Million will host a book event with Cat Pleska, Brian J. Hatcher, and Keith Davis.