- Video: Learn What's Coming When MU's Visual Arts Center Opens
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 7, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Taking Down the Lion': The Dennis Kozlowski You Think You Know (Shower Curtain, Anyone?) Is Not the Real Dennis Kozlowski
- Scenes from Marquee Mr. Peabody Party
- UPDATE: Bridgette Found Safe
- Five women arrested in prostitution sting on 6th Avenue
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- BREAKING... Pain Free 20 Week Abortion Bill Goes to Governor
- ON TV TONIGHT, Feb. 24, 2014: Investigation Discovery Explores Whether the Sun Has Set On the Exclusionary Practice of Sundown Towns in Modern-Day America
- BOOK REVIEW: 'White Girl Bleed a Lot': Color Blindness in Crime Reporting Misleads Everybody
BOOK NOTES: Woodland Press Book Events In the Mountain State
Friday, November 30, 2012 - 19:01 Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
Sat., Dec. 1, 4-6 PM — Kyle Lovern, author "Memories of Tug Valley," will be at the famous Coal House in downtown Williamson, WV, from 4 to 6 PM.
Sat., Dec 1st, 2-5 PM, Huntington Mall Books-A-Million will host a book event with Cat Pleska, Brian J. Hatcher, and Keith Davis.