- BOOK REVIEW: 'A Quick Guide to Freemasonry': You've Got Questions, David Harrison Has the Answers
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- CoreLogic April Edition of MarketPulse Report Examines Single-Family Housing Starts and Fallout from the Expiration of the Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act
- Huntington Man Pleads Guilty to Robbing Drug Dealer''s Apartment
- Researchers to present at the World Congress on Endometriosis in Brazil
- Mayor Tells Comcast, "Folks Aren't Happy...."
- Fallen Huntington Police Officer to be Remembered
- Jacobs-Jones becoming MU vice president
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Gone Girl': Nick and Amy Dunne, Folie å Deux in a Mississippi River Town
- CFPB Proposes Revision to Rule Protecting Consumers Sending Money Internationally
BOOK NOTES: Woodland Press Book Events In the Mountain State
Friday, November 30, 2012 - 19:01 Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
Sat., Dec. 1, 4-6 PM — Kyle Lovern, author "Memories of Tug Valley," will be at the famous Coal House in downtown Williamson, WV, from 4 to 6 PM.
Sat., Dec 1st, 2-5 PM, Huntington Mall Books-A-Million will host a book event with Cat Pleska, Brian J. Hatcher, and Keith Davis.