- Q and A with Mayor Steve Williams: Audits ALWAYS have Findings....
- Q and A with Councilman Caserta: Mayor Needs to be Held Accountable, Independent Audit Necessary
- Special Prosecutor Will Be Appointed in Cabell County Regarding State Police Investigation of Mayor's Sick Leave Payment to Skip Holbrook
- Complaint alleges Stockert-Sizemore Funeral Home violated the West Virginia Preneed Act and state Consumer Credit and Protection Act.
- UPDATED...State Auditor Citied Lack of Adequate Policies, Controls for Some Huntington Financial Materials, 2013 and 2014
- Marshall University Board of Governors to hold emergency meeting this afternoon
- CFPB Sues Sprint for Cramming Consumers with Unauthorized Third-Party Charges; Sprint Ignored Complaints from Consumers and Cost Them Tens of Millions of Dollars
- Bid Specifics Revealed in Huntington Street Sweeping Program
- Huntington Buns on Bikes Race IMAGES
- Christmas Kente Ceremony for winter graduates is Saturday at Marshall
BOOK NOTES: Woodland Press Book Events In the Mountain State
Friday, November 30, 2012 - 19:01 Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
Sat., Dec. 1, 4-6 PM — Kyle Lovern, author "Memories of Tug Valley," will be at the famous Coal House in downtown Williamson, WV, from 4 to 6 PM.
Sat., Dec 1st, 2-5 PM, Huntington Mall Books-A-Million will host a book event with Cat Pleska, Brian J. Hatcher, and Keith Davis.