- BOOK REVIEW: 'Please Stop Helping Us': Black Conservative Deconstructs Unintended Consequences of Affirmative Action, Minimum Wage Laws, Public Schools
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- Tickets to all Marshall Artists Series events go on sale Monday, August 18 @ Noon Call 304-696-6656
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- OP-ED: 'Who Speaks for Earth?'
- Huntington Residents Help Police Nail Two More Detroit Drug Suspects
- Chief Johnson Shakes Up Huntington Druggies in a Style Reminiscent of John Wayne
- Softball Freshman D’Orazio Playing at World Championships
- Cabell County Offering Free Adult English as a Second Language Program
Huntington Christmas Parade 2012 — Gallery 2
Dedicated to local heroes, Medal of Honor winner Woody Williams served as grand marshal. Organized by the Huntington Regional Chamber of Commerce, the parade contained about 125 units. Among local heroes honored were police, firefighters, EMT's, military veterans, and teachers.
The parade wound up with the Christmas tree lighting at Pullman Square.
For additional photos of Huntington icons, visit, http://www.glenvision.com/exhibits.