- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Drug Distributors Penalized For Turning Blind Eye In Opioid Epidemic
- Detroit man pleads guilty to federal heroin crime committed in Huntington
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Attorney General DeWine Announces Settlement to Recover Misused Charitable Funds
- Attorney General Morrisey Reaffirms Advice to Local Schools Regarding Transgender Policy
- FLASHBACK IMAGE COLLECTION: The Making of We Are Marshall In Huntington
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- Mukherjee appointed dean of Lewis College of Business
- Big Pharma Quietly Enlists Leading Professors to Justify $1,000-Per-Day Drugs
Women’s Basketball Travels to Southern Illinois
The Thundering Herd is 4-4 on the season after recently falling to West Virginia in the Chesapeake Energy Capital Classic, 64-48.
Guard Shay Weaver leads Marshall with 12.1 points per game and has made 24 three-pointers on the season. She ties for No. 17 in the NCAA for three-pointers made per game, averaging 3.14 per contest. Forward Chukwuka Ezeigbo follows with an average of 8.5 points and has a team-high 53 rebounds.
SIU holds a 1-6 record this season, earning its first win of the year on Wednesday against Southeast Missouri State. Cartaesha Macklin leads the Salukis with 13.7 points per game, while Dyana Pierre nearly averages a double-double, totaling 10.3 rebounds and 8.0 points per game.
The contest marks the second meeting between the two programs as Marshall trails SIU in the all-time series, 1-0, after taking a loss during the 1993-94 season.