- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 11, 2013
- Marshall University Board approves 10-year Master Plan
- Marshall Names Temple’s Chuck Heater as Defensive Coordinator
- Highlawn Baptist Church, Various Items to Sell at Auction
- DEA NEWS: Greek National Pleads Guilty in Narco-Terror Conspiracy
- Home Builders, Realtors Applaud Melvin Watt's Senate Confirmation as Director of Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA)
- Prepared Remarks of Richard Cordray of CFPB on CareCredit Enforcement Action
- 22 Year Old Driver Dies from Crash Injuries
- Charlotte Motor Speedway Test Builds On Gen-6 Development
- Following Brief Eulogy to his Father, Huntington Mayor Told Council, "Let's Get to Work..."
About 1,000 Toys to be Distributed from Saturday Charity Party
The 501.3(c) charity began as a group of friends hosting a Christmas party for children who would likely not receive presents. The events grew into an event where food, beverages, entertainment and venue are donated and those attending bring an unwrapped gift as admission.