- Huntington Art Walk Resumes Thursday in Downtown; Author at Adell's Antiques
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- OP-ED: Life Near the Mexican Border
- Jacobs-Jones named senior vice president for operations
- Advertising majors win district competition
- CONSUMER ALERT: Jury Duty Phishing Scam; Verified by Snopes
- Mayor Tells Comcast, "Folks Aren't Happy...."
- Sen. Manchin Introduces Bill to Keep 150 WV Post Offices Open for Two Years
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Not Cool': Gutfeld at His Best
About 1,000 Toys to be Distributed from Saturday Charity Party
The 501.3(c) charity began as a group of friends hosting a Christmas party for children who would likely not receive presents. The events grew into an event where food, beverages, entertainment and venue are donated and those attending bring an unwrapped gift as admission.