- Three People Arrested in Connection with Multi-County Drug Trafficking Operation
- Bernie Packs Huntington's Big Sandy; Hillary and Trump Win Big IMAGES
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Governor Tomblin Endorses Hillary Clinton for President
- Law Enforcement Across North Carolina Comes Out in Favor of Syringe Exchange
- Congressman Shuster Endorses Donald Trump for President
- COLUMN: Tap Shoes ---- 15 Years of Improper HMO Care
- AG DeWine Sues Out-of-State Telemarketer for Misleading Ohioans about Computer Virus
- More than 1,700 to graduate from Marshall University May 7
City Finance Committee Meeting Thursday
Several members wanted a chance to examine the unaudited data before holding a discussion.
The unaudited budget and projections derived there from are preliminary. A cursory first look suggests that the City of Huntington is either at or slightly ahead of its revenue collections compared to last year.