- DEVELOPING... Caserta Asks for Records During Meeting
- Caserta Asserts Council TV Video of Special Meeting Purposefully not Transmitted
- FLASHBACK: Images of Ironton's 2011 Memorial Day Parade
- Huntington Council Narrowly Approves Fiscal Year Day to Day Budget Estimate
- Thanks for Your Service ... and Memories 2015 IMAGES
- A Dad’s Point-of-View: My Son’s Kahoonas Paid Off (In Unexpected Ways)
- OP-ED: Great Speech in Selma, Mr. President!
- April Rotary Park Hike Scheduled
- HPD Requests March 18 Holderby Road Surveillance Footage
- LAST IMAGES: A Life on the Sidelines
City Finance Committee Meeting Thursday
Several members wanted a chance to examine the unaudited data before holding a discussion.
The unaudited budget and projections derived there from are preliminary. A cursory first look suggests that the City of Huntington is either at or slightly ahead of its revenue collections compared to last year.