- Search for Missing Huntington Man Underway
- DEVELOPING...Gunman Dies After Shooting at Bar on Huntington's Fourth Avenue
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 12, 2013
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Report: Few Consumers File Arbitration Cases
- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Accent Chairs, Doddlebutt Toys, and Other Product Recalls
- OP-ED: Masculinity Question Still Missing Post Newtown
- Huntington Hires Communications Director
- EDITORIAL: Support Your Local Volunteer Fire Department--from Obamacare
- Highlawn Baptist Church, Various Items to Sell at Auction
- 2013 Toy Train Party to Be Held December 14
City Finance Committee Meeting Thursday
Several members wanted a chance to examine the unaudited data before holding a discussion.
The unaudited budget and projections derived there from are preliminary. A cursory first look suggests that the City of Huntington is either at or slightly ahead of its revenue collections compared to last year.