- OP-ED: Life Near the Mexican Border
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 10, 2014
- Hayes, Littlepage Honored for Contributions to 'Grass Roots' Huntington Art Walk
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: A Southern Saint Patrick's Day Remembrance
- Moody's Raises Huntington Bond Rating
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Lady Who Cried Murder': Sixth Entry in Lauren Carr's Mac Faraday Mysteries Takes on Bullies, Corrupt Politicians, Reality Stars
- Kyle Patton HPD Officer of the Year
- NAHB: Study Reveals Key Differences in Home Preferences Based on Race or Ethnicity
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Legislative Funding Cut Will Lead to Closure of West Virginia Poison Center
City Finance Committee Meeting Thursday
Several members wanted a chance to examine the unaudited data before holding a discussion.
The unaudited budget and projections derived there from are preliminary. A cursory first look suggests that the City of Huntington is either at or slightly ahead of its revenue collections compared to last year.