- Heroin and Fentanyl Are the Most Popular Drugs in Charleston Right Now, Police Say. Meth Use Is on the Upswing
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Huntington Police Arrest Four Involved in Heroin Investigation
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Marshall University’s Department of Communication Disorders to honor former faculty member for $100K contribution
- Justice Department Settles with Salt Lake City-Area Apartment Complexes to Resolve Allegations of Discrimination Against Individuals with Disabilities
- Florida Woman Sentenced to Prison for Acting as an Illegal Agent of a Foreign Government and Conspiring to Commit Money Laundering
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Huntington Wins Stabilization Award
Withrow Invited to MLS Player Combine
The Rochester Hills, Mich., native broke nearly every goalkeeping record for the Thundering Herd this past season, setting both the single season and career shutout records while helping the team establish the longest shutout streak in school history. At the end of the season the senior goalkeeper was named Co-Conference USA Player of the Year, becoming the first Herd player to receive the top individual honor in Marshall's eight year history with the league.
The combine is set to take place in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., from January 11-15, and all invited players will be eligible for selection in the 2013 SuperDraft presented by adidas on January 17 in Indianapolis. A complete release containing the list of all 54 players invited to the combine may be viewed by clicking the link below.