- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- Marquee Pullman & Pullman Square Turn 10
- Council Asked to Approve Budget Restraints Following Negative Projection
- US Attorney Collects Over $8 Million for Taxpayers
- Top Films of 2014 with Guest Expert Input
- Marshall Men's Basketball: Herd Falls to Seventh-Ranked Louisville, 85-67
- Marshall University receives in-kind software grant from Siemens PLM Software
- Local writers Marie Manilla and Nicole Lawrence to read from their work at Marshall University
- Schray earns national honors as top professor in West Virginia
- "Mockingjay Part One" Evokes Symbolism, Thought, Less Hunting
Withrow Named to NCAA All-Midwest Region Team
The senior from Rochester Hills, Mich., started all 17 games in goal for the Thundering Herd this season, recording 77 saves and setting a new Marshall single season record with 9.5 shutouts. His recognition on the regional team comes just a few weeks after being named Co-Conference USA Player of the Year for the first time in Marshall men's soccer history, and First Team All-Conference USA for the third time in his illustrious career. It was also announced this week that Withrow will be one of 54 college seniors invited to the 2013 MLS Player Combine in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., from January 11-15.
A complete list of players on the NCAA Midwest Region team may be found by clicking the link below.