- Five to be inducted into Marshall’s College of Business Hall of Fame
- UPDATING ... Can any Film Overcome 'Furious 7's' Repeated Vehicular Suicide Stunts
- OP-ED: Blood on the Corner: Dear UVA From an Alumnus
- OP-ED: Vanuatu and Tuvalu: inadequate response to human suffering
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Pawn Shop Ordinance up for Vote
- OP-ED: On 'Real Women': Don't Hate Me -- It's Genetic
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- Understanding the Suffering War Brings
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
Withrow Named to NCAA All-Midwest Region Team
The senior from Rochester Hills, Mich., started all 17 games in goal for the Thundering Herd this season, recording 77 saves and setting a new Marshall single season record with 9.5 shutouts. His recognition on the regional team comes just a few weeks after being named Co-Conference USA Player of the Year for the first time in Marshall men's soccer history, and First Team All-Conference USA for the third time in his illustrious career. It was also announced this week that Withrow will be one of 54 college seniors invited to the 2013 MLS Player Combine in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., from January 11-15.
A complete list of players on the NCAA Midwest Region team may be found by clicking the link below.