- Nuclear Accident in Illinois; Guards say Shelter in Place; Honeywell it all Stayed on Site
- Reports Differ on Injuries at Metropolis Nuclear Plant Following Leakage of Uranium Hexafluoride
- Honeywell, NRC Dispute Report of College Students Operating Nuclear Plant; HNN Sources Allege Book Trained Replacement Workers Operated Plant
- OP-ED: Break-ups, Rejections and School Shootings: Educate Youth for Resiliency
- City Hall Trick or Treat
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Not only cricket but West Indian self-worth at stake
- Over the Highway and to the Trench Contaminated Huntington Materials Exposed Many
- BOOK NOTES: 'The 52 New Foods Challenge': Make Healthy Eating into a Family Game
- New Gaming Arcade Business Opening in Downtown Huntington
- Huntington Judge Added to Dancing with Pros
Withrow Named to NCAA All-Midwest Region Team
The senior from Rochester Hills, Mich., started all 17 games in goal for the Thundering Herd this season, recording 77 saves and setting a new Marshall single season record with 9.5 shutouts. His recognition on the regional team comes just a few weeks after being named Co-Conference USA Player of the Year for the first time in Marshall men's soccer history, and First Team All-Conference USA for the third time in his illustrious career. It was also announced this week that Withrow will be one of 54 college seniors invited to the 2013 MLS Player Combine in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., from January 11-15.
A complete list of players on the NCAA Midwest Region team may be found by clicking the link below.