- Heroin and Fentanyl Are the Most Popular Drugs in Charleston Right Now, Police Say. Meth Use Is on the Upswing
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Huntington Police Arrest Four Involved in Heroin Investigation
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Marshall University’s Department of Communication Disorders to honor former faculty member for $100K contribution
- Justice Department Settles with Salt Lake City-Area Apartment Complexes to Resolve Allegations of Discrimination Against Individuals with Disabilities
- Huntington Wins Stabilization Award
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Florida Woman Sentenced to Prison for Acting as an Illegal Agent of a Foreign Government and Conspiring to Commit Money Laundering
Withrow Named to NCAA All-Midwest Region Team
The senior from Rochester Hills, Mich., started all 17 games in goal for the Thundering Herd this season, recording 77 saves and setting a new Marshall single season record with 9.5 shutouts. His recognition on the regional team comes just a few weeks after being named Co-Conference USA Player of the Year for the first time in Marshall men's soccer history, and First Team All-Conference USA for the third time in his illustrious career. It was also announced this week that Withrow will be one of 54 college seniors invited to the 2013 MLS Player Combine in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., from January 11-15.
A complete list of players on the NCAA Midwest Region team may be found by clicking the link below.