- Will Smith's Caper Comedy Likely on Top; Can Lively 'Duff' Hold Strong? Click for Times
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Remembering Robert E. Lee: American Patriot and Southern Hero
- OP-ED: China’s Yuan will rival US dollar globally
- Trivillian's Pharmacy, owner plead guilty to federal health care and drug crimes
- OP-ED: Vermont Yankee and the Rest: Dirty, Dangerous, Too Costly to Compute
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- OP-ED: Beyond Deterrence, Compassion
- OP-ED: Are the U.S. and Russian Governments Once Again on the Nuclear Warpath?
- Huntington Police Continue War on Drugs; Accused Detroit Murderer Arrested
Withrow Named to NCAA All-Midwest Region Team
The senior from Rochester Hills, Mich., started all 17 games in goal for the Thundering Herd this season, recording 77 saves and setting a new Marshall single season record with 9.5 shutouts. His recognition on the regional team comes just a few weeks after being named Co-Conference USA Player of the Year for the first time in Marshall men's soccer history, and First Team All-Conference USA for the third time in his illustrious career. It was also announced this week that Withrow will be one of 54 college seniors invited to the 2013 MLS Player Combine in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., from January 11-15.
A complete list of players on the NCAA Midwest Region team may be found by clicking the link below.