- SCENES from April 2014 Art Walk
- Park District Holding Three Easter Egg Hunts
- Easter Egg Hunts Scheduled
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- Huntington Man Pleads Guilty to Robbing Drug Dealer''s Apartment
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Risk Advantage': Sports and Auto Racing Examples Can Help Entrepreneurs Succeed
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: The US: Caribbean’s Friend or Unintentional Foe?
- OP-ED: Life Near the Mexican Border
- Sen. Manchin Introduces Bill to Keep 150 WV Post Offices Open for Two Years
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
Marshall Returns Home for Border Rivalry against Ohio
The contest will be the 42nd meeting between the two programs and the Bobcats hold a 24-17 advantage in the all-time series. Marshall has lost the past four games against Ohio and is looking for its first win in the series since the 2007-08 season.
Marshall combines for a 5-4 record after defeating Southern Illinois, 70-66, on Saturday. Forwards Chukwuka Ezeigbo and Veronica Ruiz each totaled a career-high 17 points as the Herd recorded a season-high 34 points in the paint against the Salukis.
Shay Weaver leads Marshall with 11.8 points per game and has made 26 three-pointers this season. Ezeigbo follows Weaver with 9.4 points per game and leads the team in rebounds and blocks.
Ohio is 3-5 for the season after defeating Morehead State, 79-72, on Sunday. The Bobcats lost five contests in a row to start the season, but has gone 2-0 at home in the past two games. Ohio has two players with double-digit point averages in Shavon Robinson (11.5 ppg) and Kiyanna Black (11.1). Alex’ie Baldwin is leading the team in rebounds (6.1 rpg), while Ashley Fowler has 20 steals and 27 assists on the year.