- OP-ED: Life Near the Mexican Border
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 10, 2014
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: A Southern Saint Patrick's Day Remembrance
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Lady Who Cried Murder': Sixth Entry in Lauren Carr's Mac Faraday Mysteries Takes on Bullies, Corrupt Politicians, Reality Stars
- Moody's Raises Huntington Bond Rating
- Hayes, Littlepage Honored for Contributions to 'Grass Roots' Huntington Art Walk
- Kyle Patton HPD Officer of the Year
- NAHB: Study Reveals Key Differences in Home Preferences Based on Race or Ethnicity
- Video: Learn What's Coming When MU's Visual Arts Center Opens
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
Marshall Returns Home for Border Rivalry against Ohio
The contest will be the 42nd meeting between the two programs and the Bobcats hold a 24-17 advantage in the all-time series. Marshall has lost the past four games against Ohio and is looking for its first win in the series since the 2007-08 season.
Marshall combines for a 5-4 record after defeating Southern Illinois, 70-66, on Saturday. Forwards Chukwuka Ezeigbo and Veronica Ruiz each totaled a career-high 17 points as the Herd recorded a season-high 34 points in the paint against the Salukis.
Shay Weaver leads Marshall with 11.8 points per game and has made 26 three-pointers this season. Ezeigbo follows Weaver with 9.4 points per game and leads the team in rebounds and blocks.
Ohio is 3-5 for the season after defeating Morehead State, 79-72, on Sunday. The Bobcats lost five contests in a row to start the season, but has gone 2-0 at home in the past two games. Ohio has two players with double-digit point averages in Shavon Robinson (11.5 ppg) and Kiyanna Black (11.1). Alex’ie Baldwin is leading the team in rebounds (6.1 rpg), while Ashley Fowler has 20 steals and 27 assists on the year.