- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- SCENES from April 2014 Art Walk
- OP-ED: Life Near the Mexican Border
- Park District Holding Three Easter Egg Hunts
- Huntington Art Walk Resumes Thursday in Downtown; Author at Adell's Antiques
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: The US: Caribbean’s Friend or Unintentional Foe?
- Sen. Manchin Introduces Bill to Keep 150 WV Post Offices Open for Two Years
- CONSUMER ALERT: Jury Duty Phishing Scam; Verified by Snopes
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Risk Advantage': Sports and Auto Racing Examples Can Help Entrepreneurs Succeed
ART WALK THURSDAY: Photographer Will Be Among Exhibitors in Huntington Dec 20
Berry, an HNN contributing photographer, will exhibit at Chef Jason's Du Soir Bistro, 905 Third Avenue, from 5-9 p.m. One of the region's finest restaurants, their phone is 304-523-2012, click on their name above, or check out visit their Facebook page for more information.
"I like to photograph many things, including traffic on a rainy street at night. Also, much of the art I've been exhibiting features my favorite model, Selina Kyle, who has been my friend and muse for over 5 years. I truly appreciate everyone who sees my exhibits, and I do hope you like the art I have to show," Berry said.