- Richard Cordray, Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Discusses Mortgage Rules at Consumer Federation of America Meeting
- Ellen Wilson First Spouse Gold Coin Available December 9
- Day Four: Johnson Returns To Head Table After Two-Year Absence
- NASCAR: Jimmie Johnson Celebrates Sixth Title With Eye On A Seventh
- UPDATED LINKS: Dangerous Hydrogen Fluoride Among Water Emissions Sent to Huntington Waste Treatment Plant According to EPA
- Day Three: Stewart Receives 2013 NMPA Myers Brothers Award
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 6, 2013
- Fan celebration planned before Marshall-WVU basketball game
- WORK SESSION: Council Holds Solemn Preparation, While Discussing Skatepark, Comprehensive Plan; Slkatepark Plans Now Added
- Police seized hundreds of thousands in cash, firearms and pills during investigation
ART WALK THURSDAY: Photographer Will Be Among Exhibitors in Huntington Dec 20
Berry, an HNN contributing photographer, will exhibit at Chef Jason's Du Soir Bistro, 905 Third Avenue, from 5-9 p.m. One of the region's finest restaurants, their phone is 304-523-2012, click on their name above, or check out visit their Facebook page for more information.
"I like to photograph many things, including traffic on a rainy street at night. Also, much of the art I've been exhibiting features my favorite model, Selina Kyle, who has been my friend and muse for over 5 years. I truly appreciate everyone who sees my exhibits, and I do hope you like the art I have to show," Berry said.