- BOOK REVIEW: 'Please Stop Helping Us': Black Conservative Deconstructs Unintended Consequences of Affirmative Action, Minimum Wage Laws, Public Schools
- Taut "November Man" Debuts; "As Above" Has MU Film Connection
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- Chief Johnson Shakes Up Huntington Druggies in a Style Reminiscent of John Wayne
- Appalachian Uprising Becomes Jewel City Jamboree in 2015
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 8, 2014
- Huntington Residents Help Police Nail Two More Detroit Drug Suspects
- SPORTS OP-ED: The New York City Ticker-Tape Parade That Nearly Didn't Happen
- OP-ED: 'Who Speaks for Earth?'
ART WALK THURSDAY: Photographer Will Be Among Exhibitors in Huntington Dec 20
Berry, an HNN contributing photographer, will exhibit at Chef Jason's Du Soir Bistro, 905 Third Avenue, from 5-9 p.m. One of the region's finest restaurants, their phone is 304-523-2012, click on their name above, or check out visit their Facebook page for more information.
"I like to photograph many things, including traffic on a rainy street at night. Also, much of the art I've been exhibiting features my favorite model, Selina Kyle, who has been my friend and muse for over 5 years. I truly appreciate everyone who sees my exhibits, and I do hope you like the art I have to show," Berry said.