- OP-ED: Life Near the Mexican Border
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Lady Who Cried Murder': Sixth Entry in Lauren Carr's Mac Faraday Mysteries Takes on Bullies, Corrupt Politicians, Reality Stars
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 10, 2014
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: A Southern Saint Patrick's Day Remembrance
- Legislative Funding Cut Will Lead to Closure of West Virginia Poison Center
- Moody's Raises Huntington Bond Rating
- Hayes, Littlepage Honored for Contributions to 'Grass Roots' Huntington Art Walk
- Kyle Patton HPD Officer of the Year
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- ON TV TONIGHT, Feb. 24, 2014: Investigation Discovery Explores Whether the Sun Has Set On the Exclusionary Practice of Sundown Towns in Modern-Day America
ART WALK THURSDAY: Photographer Will Be Among Exhibitors in Huntington Dec 20
Berry, an HNN contributing photographer, will exhibit at Chef Jason's Du Soir Bistro, 905 Third Avenue, from 5-9 p.m. One of the region's finest restaurants, their phone is 304-523-2012, click on their name above, or check out visit their Facebook page for more information.
"I like to photograph many things, including traffic on a rainy street at night. Also, much of the art I've been exhibiting features my favorite model, Selina Kyle, who has been my friend and muse for over 5 years. I truly appreciate everyone who sees my exhibits, and I do hope you like the art I have to show," Berry said.