- Police Execute Arrest Warrants, Arrest Suspect in Shooting Near Hospital
- Marshall psychology doctoral degree ranked No. 2 in the U.S.
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- UPDATE: Pike County Multiple Murder Investigation; Redacted Autopsy Reports Released
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Council Discusses Recycling Matter That County Failed to Put on Ballot
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Hundreds of Nonprofit Organizations Join to Demand Reform of "Rogue" Agency
- Attorney General DeWine Offers Consumer Tips Following Yahoo Breach Announcement
- Writers Series to celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month
Priorities Announcement Comes Thursday Dec. 20
Divided into Economic Development, Public Safety, Public Works and Finance, the volunteers have held public hearings/meetings at council chambers in Huntington City Hall.
The potentially provocative reports will be broadcast live at 5 p.m. on Channel 24, the public access channel of Comcast Cable.
Also, on January 3, the Four Pole Pickers will provide music for the family friendly non-alcoholic inaugural reception at the Keith Albee Performing Arts Center. The ceremony begins at 6 p.m.//