- BOOK REVIEW: 'Please Stop Helping Us': Black Conservative Deconstructs Unintended Consequences of Affirmative Action, Minimum Wage Laws, Public Schools
- Huntington Residents Help Police Nail Two More Detroit Drug Suspects
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- Chief Johnson Shakes Up Huntington Druggies in a Style Reminiscent of John Wayne
- Taut "November Man" Debuts; "As Above" Has MU Film Connection
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 8, 2014
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- SPORTS OP-ED: The New York City Ticker-Tape Parade That Nearly Didn't Happen
- DEVELOPING: Judge Rules NCAA's Athlete Pay Ban Violates Antitrust Law
- OP-ED: 'Who Speaks for Earth?'
Priorities Announcement Comes Thursday Dec. 20
Divided into Economic Development, Public Safety, Public Works and Finance, the volunteers have held public hearings/meetings at council chambers in Huntington City Hall.
The potentially provocative reports will be broadcast live at 5 p.m. on Channel 24, the public access channel of Comcast Cable.
Also, on January 3, the Four Pole Pickers will provide music for the family friendly non-alcoholic inaugural reception at the Keith Albee Performing Arts Center. The ceremony begins at 6 p.m.//