- OP-ED: Life Near the Mexican Border
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 10, 2014
- Hayes, Littlepage Honored for Contributions to 'Grass Roots' Huntington Art Walk
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: A Southern Saint Patrick's Day Remembrance
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Lady Who Cried Murder': Sixth Entry in Lauren Carr's Mac Faraday Mysteries Takes on Bullies, Corrupt Politicians, Reality Stars
- Moody's Raises Huntington Bond Rating
- Kyle Patton HPD Officer of the Year
- ON TV TONIGHT, Feb. 24, 2014: Investigation Discovery Explores Whether the Sun Has Set On the Exclusionary Practice of Sundown Towns in Modern-Day America
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- NAHB: Study Reveals Key Differences in Home Preferences Based on Race or Ethnicity
Priorities Announcement Comes Thursday Dec. 20
Divided into Economic Development, Public Safety, Public Works and Finance, the volunteers have held public hearings/meetings at council chambers in Huntington City Hall.
The potentially provocative reports will be broadcast live at 5 p.m. on Channel 24, the public access channel of Comcast Cable.
Also, on January 3, the Four Pole Pickers will provide music for the family friendly non-alcoholic inaugural reception at the Keith Albee Performing Arts Center. The ceremony begins at 6 p.m.//