- LUNAR ECLIPSE: 'Blood Moon' Didn't Show Up in Port Lavaca
- Jacobs-Jones becoming MU vice president
- BOOK REVIEW: 'A Quick Guide to Freemasonry': You've Got Questions, David Harrison Has the Answers
- Mayor Tells Comcast, "Folks Aren't Happy...."
- CoreLogic April Edition of MarketPulse Report Examines Single-Family Housing Starts and Fallout from the Expiration of the Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Gone Girl': Nick and Amy Dunne, Folie å Deux in a Mississippi River Town
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- Huntington Man Pleads Guilty to Robbing Drug Dealer''s Apartment
- West Virginia American Water Update on Carbon Filter Change-Out and Water Testing
- Researchers to present at the World Congress on Endometriosis in Brazil
Priorities Announcement Comes Thursday Dec. 20
Divided into Economic Development, Public Safety, Public Works and Finance, the volunteers have held public hearings/meetings at council chambers in Huntington City Hall.
The potentially provocative reports will be broadcast live at 5 p.m. on Channel 24, the public access channel of Comcast Cable.
Also, on January 3, the Four Pole Pickers will provide music for the family friendly non-alcoholic inaugural reception at the Keith Albee Performing Arts Center. The ceremony begins at 6 p.m.//