- Send Off Planned for Huntington Highlanders to State Championship
- UPDATED LINKS: Dangerous Hydrogen Fluoride Among Water Emissions Sent to Huntington Waste Treatment Plant According to EPA
- Day One: NASCAR Champion’s Week In Las Vegas Officially Begins
- Richard Cordray, Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Discusses Mortgage Rules at Consumer Federation of America Meeting
- BREAKING... Condolences to Huntington Mayor Steve Williams & Family on the Passing of his Dad.
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 4, 2013
- WORK SESSION: Council Holds Solemn Preparation, While Discussing Skatepark, Comprehensive Plan
- BOOK NOTES: 'Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle: Transform Your Body Forever Using the Secrets of the Leanest People in the World' Revised Edition
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: 74th Anniversary of ‘Gone with the Wind’ Premiere
- Scheme involving thousands of prescription pain pills ends in jail time for Logan brothers
Priorities Announcement Comes Thursday Dec. 20
Divided into Economic Development, Public Safety, Public Works and Finance, the volunteers have held public hearings/meetings at council chambers in Huntington City Hall.
The potentially provocative reports will be broadcast live at 5 p.m. on Channel 24, the public access channel of Comcast Cable.
Also, on January 3, the Four Pole Pickers will provide music for the family friendly non-alcoholic inaugural reception at the Keith Albee Performing Arts Center. The ceremony begins at 6 p.m.//