- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 7, 2014
- Five women arrested in prostitution sting on 6th Avenue
- UPDATE: Bridgette Found Safe
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- BREAKING... Pain Free 20 Week Abortion Bill Goes to Governor
- Scenes from Marquee Mr. Peabody Party
- ON TV TONIGHT, Feb. 24, 2014: Investigation Discovery Explores Whether the Sun Has Set On the Exclusionary Practice of Sundown Towns in Modern-Day America
- MiLITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 6, 2014
- WV Attorney General Provides list of the 10 most common complaints received by the Consumer Protection Division helps citizens make wise decisions.
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The Shoulders of Giants
Letter to the Editor
Wednesday, December 19, 2012 - 05:49 Updated 1 year ago Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
Judge Paul Farrell recently appointed Jeffrey Hood to replace Adell Chandler-Meadows as Cabell County Circuit Clerk. The story? Hood was Farrell's campaign manager/finance chairman! Cronyism at its worst! I would ordinarily be even more outraged, but this is Paul Farrell -- the man who got his appointment because he and his family gave massive amounts of campaign contributions to then-Acting Governor Tomblin when Tomblin was strapped for cash in his primary battle. Please don't let this be swept under the rug! Huntington and Cabell County have suffered long enough from people like Paul Farrell and Jeffrey Hood turning our offices of public trust into their slimy seats of political machinations! Signed, Ulrick Norman Owen Indian Meadows