- Caserta Asks Prosecutor to Reconsider Petition Against Williams
- Mayor Williams Tells His Side ; Link to Mayor Steve Williams on Tom Roten Morning Show
- Thanks for Your Service ... and Memories 2015 IMAGES
- Alleged Nuclear Material Control and Accountability Weaknesses at the Department of Energy's Portsmouth Project
- Tri-State Comic Con Expands Amazing Guest List
- Herd Headed Back to Birmingham for Postseason Play
- Thundering Herd IMG Network to Air 10 Baseball Broadcasts
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- OP-ED: Great Speech in Selma, Mr. President!
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Apr. 3, 2015
Letter to the Editor
Wednesday, December 19, 2012 - 05:49 Updated 2 years ago Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
Judge Paul Farrell recently appointed Jeffrey Hood to replace Adell Chandler-Meadows as Cabell County Circuit Clerk. The story? Hood was Farrell's campaign manager/finance chairman! Cronyism at its worst! I would ordinarily be even more outraged, but this is Paul Farrell -- the man who got his appointment because he and his family gave massive amounts of campaign contributions to then-Acting Governor Tomblin when Tomblin was strapped for cash in his primary battle. Please don't let this be swept under the rug! Huntington and Cabell County have suffered long enough from people like Paul Farrell and Jeffrey Hood turning our offices of public trust into their slimy seats of political machinations! Signed, Ulrick Norman Owen Indian Meadows