- UPDATED...State Auditor Citied Lack of Adequate Policies, Controls for Some Huntington Financial Materials, 2013 and 2014
- UPDATED: State Audit 2015 Statement; Caserta Cries Foul; Actions of Council "Condemned"
- 2014 Huntington Audit Has Statement Governing Sick Leave Payments
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Suspicion': Delightfully Scary Novel Aimed at Young Women Hits Its Target Like an Arrow from Robin Hood
- Huntington Buns on Bikes Race IMAGES
- Artists Series includes 'Breakfast Club' star Molly Ringwald
- Unanimous Special Permit Approved for Gas at $4.5 Million Downtown Sheetz
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- Huntington Water Quality Board Meets Jan. 13 at 11 a.m.
Letter to the Editor
Wednesday, December 19, 2012 - 05:49 Updated 2 years ago Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
Judge Paul Farrell recently appointed Jeffrey Hood to replace Adell Chandler-Meadows as Cabell County Circuit Clerk. The story? Hood was Farrell's campaign manager/finance chairman! Cronyism at its worst! I would ordinarily be even more outraged, but this is Paul Farrell -- the man who got his appointment because he and his family gave massive amounts of campaign contributions to then-Acting Governor Tomblin when Tomblin was strapped for cash in his primary battle. Please don't let this be swept under the rug! Huntington and Cabell County have suffered long enough from people like Paul Farrell and Jeffrey Hood turning our offices of public trust into their slimy seats of political machinations! Signed, Ulrick Norman Owen Indian Meadows