- REVIEW: "Lucy's" Evolutionary Brain Cells Imaginative, Confusing Ride
- UPDATE: Fire Ravages Morris Building; Fire Damage Contained to Roof, Elevator Shaft
- Huntington Area Responders Work Together to Contain Blaze in City Landmark
- Huntington Police Shoot, Kill Man at Third Avenue Bar
- NASCAR: Jeff Gordon wins record fifth NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Indy
- This is Mindy: And this is how I destroyed her life by making her a porn star
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Marshall Running Back Arrested Again; Grooms Released from Team
- Huntington's Power Boat Racing Saturday Images
- Herd Featured Prominently In College Sports Madness Preseason All-League Honors, Teams
Convention & Visitors Bureau Recalls Huntington's Past Greatness
The promotional "remember back to the golden era and a time when Huntington was a bustling city full of holiday cheer and spirit. The cars, clothing, and music may have changed but the feeling of pride in our city has not wavered. Huntington is once again filled with the spirit of the holidays during this wondrous time of the year! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from all of us here at the CVB."
The time machine video was produced by Joe Murphy and Tribeca Productions.