- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 29, 2014
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- Gridiron Streak as Metaphor for Life's Challenges Score Touchdowns for "Game"
- A Dad’s Point-of-View: No One Is More Vicious than…
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Above the East China Sea': The Okinawa Experience for 2 Teen-Aged Girls
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease Cookbook': Long-Awaited Cookbook Companion to 'Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease' Now Available
- "If I Stay" Touching, but Confusing
- Chief Johnson Shakes Up Huntington Druggies in a Style Reminiscent of John Wayne
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 22, 2014
Convention & Visitors Bureau Recalls Huntington's Past Greatness
The promotional "remember back to the golden era and a time when Huntington was a bustling city full of holiday cheer and spirit. The cars, clothing, and music may have changed but the feeling of pride in our city has not wavered. Huntington is once again filled with the spirit of the holidays during this wondrous time of the year! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from all of us here at the CVB."
The time machine video was produced by Joe Murphy and Tribeca Productions.