- Mayor Williams Deems Sanitary Repairs 'Catastrophic;" Thacker: "Find Money Tree, not Residents"
- Huntington Fire Chief Resigns; Effective BEFORE Council Finance Hearings on Next Year's Budget
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- COMMENTARY: Sick Nuke Worker Demands Toxic Compensation Forum in Piketon
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- 'Real' Beasts Visit Marquee Pullman Celebrating "Fantastic Beasts" Reel Opening IMAGES
- Jury Awards $93 Million in Federal Fraud Case Against Allied Home Mortgage
- Two Huntington dealers headed to federal prison for drug crimes
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Chesapeake, Ironton Advance in Huntington St. Joe Gold Bracket
Convention & Visitors Bureau Recalls Huntington's Past Greatness
The promotional "remember back to the golden era and a time when Huntington was a bustling city full of holiday cheer and spirit. The cars, clothing, and music may have changed but the feeling of pride in our city has not wavered. Huntington is once again filled with the spirit of the holidays during this wondrous time of the year! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from all of us here at the CVB."
The time machine video was produced by Joe Murphy and Tribeca Productions.