- Antitrust agreement will protect our citizens’ best interests
- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- Huntington Audit Recommendations Spur City Council Disagreement
- Census Bureau Estimates Show How School-Age Child Poverty in Every County Compares with Prerecession Levels
- Restructuring Cited for Public Works Director Dismissal
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- Friends Helping Kids Have Christmas
- NASCAR XFINITY Series Driver Cale Conley to Toss First Pitch and Sign Autographs
- BREAKING: Two Police Officers Ambushed in Brooklyn
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
Convention & Visitors Bureau Recalls Huntington's Past Greatness
The promotional "remember back to the golden era and a time when Huntington was a bustling city full of holiday cheer and spirit. The cars, clothing, and music may have changed but the feeling of pride in our city has not wavered. Huntington is once again filled with the spirit of the holidays during this wondrous time of the year! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from all of us here at the CVB."
The time machine video was produced by Joe Murphy and Tribeca Productions.