- Huntington Has At Least Nine Heroin Overdose Deaths in January 2015
- "American Sniper's" Breaks All January Records; Expect it to Wipe Out "Boy Next Door" and "Mortdecai"
- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
- Calling all bird lovers! North Bend State Park’s Winter Wonder Weekend Jan. 16-18, 2015, is “For the Birds”
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cutting loose the shackles of the past: Cuba and the US
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- How Will a Good Ole' Boy Hollywood Treat Female 'Pleasures' in "Fifty Shades of Grey?'
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Sending Money to Countries That Hate Us Makes No Sense at All
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Jan. 20, 2015
Convention & Visitors Bureau Recalls Huntington's Past Greatness
The promotional "remember back to the golden era and a time when Huntington was a bustling city full of holiday cheer and spirit. The cars, clothing, and music may have changed but the feeling of pride in our city has not wavered. Huntington is once again filled with the spirit of the holidays during this wondrous time of the year! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from all of us here at the CVB."
The time machine video was produced by Joe Murphy and Tribeca Productions.