- Charleston Had only Three Hour Water Reserve when MCHM Spilled
- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- UPDATED: Officials Speak of Marshall's Growth During President Kopp's Tenure
- Will Smith, Cara Delevingne Cast as Super Villains in "Suicide Squad"
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 16, 2014
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 18, 2014
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Lincoln Electric Celebrates 81 Uninterrupted Years of Paying Employee Profit-Sharing Bonus
New Machining Technology at RCBI Charleston
Thursday, December 20, 2012 - 19:20 Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
An Okuma MU-500-VA-L Machining Center is now available for both leased use and technical training. It delivers process-intensive machining and high-speed, high-accuracy cutting through the combination of 5-axis multitask machining with a turning function. The fast and powerful trunnion mounting table allows simultaneous 5-axis machining and one-chuck multi-sided machining of complex shapes. The technology is ideal for mold and die shops as well as the production of highly complex aerospace components. For more information or to schedule leased use, phone 304.720.7738 or 800.469.RCBI (7224).