- Police Execute Arrest Warrants, Arrest Suspect in Shooting Near Hospital
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- UPDATE: Pike County Multiple Murder Investigation; Redacted Autopsy Reports Released
- Marshall psychology doctoral degree ranked No. 2 in the U.S.
- Hundreds of Nonprofit Organizations Join to Demand Reform of "Rogue" Agency
- Council Discusses Recycling Matter That County Failed to Put on Ballot
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Attorney General DeWine Offers Consumer Tips Following Yahoo Breach Announcement
New Machining Technology at RCBI Charleston
Thursday, December 20, 2012 - 19:20 Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
An Okuma MU-500-VA-L Machining Center is now available for both leased use and technical training. It delivers process-intensive machining and high-speed, high-accuracy cutting through the combination of 5-axis multitask machining with a turning function. The fast and powerful trunnion mounting table allows simultaneous 5-axis machining and one-chuck multi-sided machining of complex shapes. The technology is ideal for mold and die shops as well as the production of highly complex aerospace components. For more information or to schedule leased use, phone 304.720.7738 or 800.469.RCBI (7224).