- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 29, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease Cookbook': Long-Awaited Cookbook Companion to 'Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease' Now Available
- Gridiron Streak as Metaphor for Life's Challenges Score Touchdowns for "Game"
- Appalachian Shale Cracker Enterprise, LLC (ASCENT) Submits Voluntary Remediation Program Application
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Above the East China Sea': The Okinawa Experience for 2 Teen-Aged Girls
- MU Theatre Announces Season, Ticket Specials
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 22, 2014
- Ritter Live, We Are Marshall Flick Open September
- Marshall Launches New Gameday Mobile Application
- BOOK REVIEW: 'A Dancer in the Dust': A Marvelous African Love Story
New Machining Technology at RCBI Charleston
Thursday, December 20, 2012 - 19:20 Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
An Okuma MU-500-VA-L Machining Center is now available for both leased use and technical training. It delivers process-intensive machining and high-speed, high-accuracy cutting through the combination of 5-axis multitask machining with a turning function. The fast and powerful trunnion mounting table allows simultaneous 5-axis machining and one-chuck multi-sided machining of complex shapes. The technology is ideal for mold and die shops as well as the production of highly complex aerospace components. For more information or to schedule leased use, phone 304.720.7738 or 800.469.RCBI (7224).