- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 22, 2014
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 20, 2014
- US Attorney, Law Enforcement, Treatment Professionals Announce Heroin Treatment Initiative
- Police Personnel Alterations Mount Drug Arrests
- Anti Drug Rally, Picnic October 25
- At Least 14 File for District Two Seat
- River to Jail Nets two Arrests Monday Evening
- NAHB: Statement from NAHB Chairman Kevin Kelly on New Mortgage Standards
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Waging Peace: Global Adventures of a Lifelong Activist'
New Machining Technology at RCBI Charleston
Thursday, December 20, 2012 - 19:20 Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
An Okuma MU-500-VA-L Machining Center is now available for both leased use and technical training. It delivers process-intensive machining and high-speed, high-accuracy cutting through the combination of 5-axis multitask machining with a turning function. The fast and powerful trunnion mounting table allows simultaneous 5-axis machining and one-chuck multi-sided machining of complex shapes. The technology is ideal for mold and die shops as well as the production of highly complex aerospace components. For more information or to schedule leased use, phone 304.720.7738 or 800.469.RCBI (7224).