- Orlando Mostly Deserted; This was a 9/11, a Former Huntington Resident Believes
- How Can You Help Flood Recovery in WV?
- Flooding Brings State of Emergency for 44 WV Counties
- Huntington Police Report Burglary, Possession, Overdose
- West Virginia American Water Responding to Operational Impacts of Widespread Flooding
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Flash Flood Warning for Counties in Three States
- Senate President Bill Cole Urges Caution During State of Emergency
- Huntington's Street Department Completes Upgrades, including Safer Dietz Hollow Dropoff Area
- Flooding Closes Greenbrier
New Machining Technology at RCBI Charleston
Thursday, December 20, 2012 - 19:20 Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
An Okuma MU-500-VA-L Machining Center is now available for both leased use and technical training. It delivers process-intensive machining and high-speed, high-accuracy cutting through the combination of 5-axis multitask machining with a turning function. The fast and powerful trunnion mounting table allows simultaneous 5-axis machining and one-chuck multi-sided machining of complex shapes. The technology is ideal for mold and die shops as well as the production of highly complex aerospace components. For more information or to schedule leased use, phone 304.720.7738 or 800.469.RCBI (7224).