- 432 People Surrender During Four-Day Ohio Fugitive Safe Surrender Event, Clearing 369 Warrants
- Mermaid visits Huntington
- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
- St. Joe Ties Scott in Soccer
- What's Next for the RKO Flushing Keith? Is the Place Toast?
- Facebook users help WV Natural Resources Police solve albino deer killing case in Boone County
- Attorney General DeWine Offers Tips for T-Mobile Consumers Affected by Experian Breach
- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 24, 2014
- Police Search for Speedway Robbery Suspect
Marshall Adds Amayo to Roster
Amayo, who enrolled at Marshall in January 2011 as a non-qualifier, practiced for the first time with the Thundering Herd Thursday afternoon. He is eligible for competition immediately.
Amayo was a three-star recruit out of high school (class of 2011) by Rivals.com. He averaged 20 points, six rebounds and five assists for NIA Prep and led them to a 26-7 record and a No. 6 national ranking among the country’s prep schools. Despite being a guard, Amayo was once named to the All-Windex First Team as one of New Jersey’s best rebounders.
His first opportunity for competition will be on Saturday when Marshall (7-5) plays at No. 23 Kentucky (7-3) at 4 p.m.