- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- NNSA releases Environmental Review of UPF Bomb Plant Plans
- Pike County Murder Investigation: Update
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- School of Physical Therapy cloaks students during White Coat Ceremony
- May 7 th 2016 is Free Comic Book Day at Comic World
- Congressman Shuster Endorses Donald Trump for President
- President Bill Clinton to Campaign for Hillary Clinton in Kentucky
- Clinton Discussing Substance Abuse, Addiction at Charleston Briefing
- WV Film Office Announces New Casting Calls
Marshall Adds Amayo to Roster
Amayo, who enrolled at Marshall in January 2011 as a non-qualifier, practiced for the first time with the Thundering Herd Thursday afternoon. He is eligible for competition immediately.
Amayo was a three-star recruit out of high school (class of 2011) by Rivals.com. He averaged 20 points, six rebounds and five assists for NIA Prep and led them to a 26-7 record and a No. 6 national ranking among the country’s prep schools. Despite being a guard, Amayo was once named to the All-Windex First Team as one of New Jersey’s best rebounders.
His first opportunity for competition will be on Saturday when Marshall (7-5) plays at No. 23 Kentucky (7-3) at 4 p.m.