- Former Morris Occupant Reveals “in the Kitchen You Can See the Sky…”
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 28, 2014
- Chief Eastham Details How Relentless Assistance Prevented Further Fire Damage
- Water Damage Severe inside Morris Building Apartment
- Grant from Enterprise Holdings Foundation to MU Career Services to fund student internships
- DEVELOPING: Morris Building Fire Caused Elevator Shaft Collapse
- Officer on Leave after Shooting Incident
- UPDATE: Fire Ravages Morris Building; Fire Damage Contained to Roof, Elevator Shaft
- WV Attorney General Sues over Obamacare
- OP-ED: Some Thoughts on Provocation
Marshall Adds Amayo to Roster
Amayo, who enrolled at Marshall in January 2011 as a non-qualifier, practiced for the first time with the Thundering Herd Thursday afternoon. He is eligible for competition immediately.
Amayo was a three-star recruit out of high school (class of 2011) by Rivals.com. He averaged 20 points, six rebounds and five assists for NIA Prep and led them to a 26-7 record and a No. 6 national ranking among the country’s prep schools. Despite being a guard, Amayo was once named to the All-Windex First Team as one of New Jersey’s best rebounders.
His first opportunity for competition will be on Saturday when Marshall (7-5) plays at No. 23 Kentucky (7-3) at 4 p.m.