- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 29, 2014
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- OP-ED: 'Who Speaks for Earth?'
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- OP-ED: In Ferguson and Beyond, Militarism Is a Public Safety Crisis
- BOOK NOTES: Book Signing Saturday Features Authors of 'Pretty Little Killers'
- Tickets to all Marshall Artists Series events go on sale Monday, August 18 @ Noon Call 304-696-6656
- DEVELOPING: Former MU Coach Perry Moss Dead
- Preventing Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
Marshall Adds Amayo to Roster
Amayo, who enrolled at Marshall in January 2011 as a non-qualifier, practiced for the first time with the Thundering Herd Thursday afternoon. He is eligible for competition immediately.
Amayo was a three-star recruit out of high school (class of 2011) by Rivals.com. He averaged 20 points, six rebounds and five assists for NIA Prep and led them to a 26-7 record and a No. 6 national ranking among the country’s prep schools. Despite being a guard, Amayo was once named to the All-Windex First Team as one of New Jersey’s best rebounders.
His first opportunity for competition will be on Saturday when Marshall (7-5) plays at No. 23 Kentucky (7-3) at 4 p.m.