- Marquee Pullman & Pullman Square Turn 10
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- Bates Supports Budget Reductions to Offset Shortfall Projection
- Marshall University receives in-kind software grant from Siemens PLM Software
- US Attorney Collects Over $8 Million for Taxpayers
- Marshall Men's Basketball: Herd Falls to Seventh-Ranked Louisville, 85-67
- Highlanders Triumph Over Midland
- Manchin Statement on President's Immigration Executive Actions
- Schray earns national honors as top professor in West Virginia
- No. 18 @HerdFB Holds Off UAB; Improves to 11-0
Marshall Adds Amayo to Roster
Amayo, who enrolled at Marshall in January 2011 as a non-qualifier, practiced for the first time with the Thundering Herd Thursday afternoon. He is eligible for competition immediately.
Amayo was a three-star recruit out of high school (class of 2011) by Rivals.com. He averaged 20 points, six rebounds and five assists for NIA Prep and led them to a 26-7 record and a No. 6 national ranking among the country’s prep schools. Despite being a guard, Amayo was once named to the All-Windex First Team as one of New Jersey’s best rebounders.
His first opportunity for competition will be on Saturday when Marshall (7-5) plays at No. 23 Kentucky (7-3) at 4 p.m.