- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Drug Distributors Penalized For Turning Blind Eye In Opioid Epidemic
- Goodwin Announces Run for Mayor of Charleston
- Detroit man pleads guilty to federal heroin crime committed in Huntington
- Big Pharma Quietly Enlists Leading Professors to Justify $1,000-Per-Day Drugs
- Retiring YMCA Director Honored
- Attorney General Morrisey Reaffirms Advice to Local Schools Regarding Transgender Policy
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Mukherjee appointed dean of Lewis College of Business
- Attorney General DeWine Announces Settlement to Recover Misused Charitable Funds
Women’s Basketball Set for Tennessee Tech
Marshall is 3-1 at home this season after recently knocking off the Furman Paladins on Thursday, 52-46. Leandra King earned a career-high five blocked shots, while freshman point guard Norrisha Victrum had a season-high 13 points after going 7-for-7 from the free throw line.
Tennessee Tech is 5-6 for the season after going 0-2 this past weekend in the St. John’s Christmas Tournament. Diamond Henderson leads the team with 16.5 points per game and is shooting 45.4 percent from the field. T’Keyah Williams has 70 rebounds this season and leads the team with six blocked shots.
This will be the fifth meeting between the two programs as the Golden Eagles hold a 4-1 advantage in the all-time series. Marshall earned its first win against Tennessee Tech last season, defeating the Golden Eagles, 73-68, in Cookeville, Tenn.