- World in Danger: The Fukushima California Connection
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Forensic Science Graduate Program ranks number one in the nation on national assessment test scores
- Temporary Restraining Order Issued Against Mobile Home Mover Accused of Deceiving Consumers
- Get Your Hot Dogs and Entertainment at Pullman Square
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
- Marshall University School of Medicine announces new chair of neurology
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Former Logan County gun shop employee sentenced to prison for Federal firearms charge
Women’s Basketball Set for Tennessee Tech
Marshall is 3-1 at home this season after recently knocking off the Furman Paladins on Thursday, 52-46. Leandra King earned a career-high five blocked shots, while freshman point guard Norrisha Victrum had a season-high 13 points after going 7-for-7 from the free throw line.
Tennessee Tech is 5-6 for the season after going 0-2 this past weekend in the St. John’s Christmas Tournament. Diamond Henderson leads the team with 16.5 points per game and is shooting 45.4 percent from the field. T’Keyah Williams has 70 rebounds this season and leads the team with six blocked shots.
This will be the fifth meeting between the two programs as the Golden Eagles hold a 4-1 advantage in the all-time series. Marshall earned its first win against Tennessee Tech last season, defeating the Golden Eagles, 73-68, in Cookeville, Tenn.