- Huntington City Attorney States 12 Hours Special Meeting Notice Required; Ethics Commission Web Site Statements Advisory, no Force of State Law
- West Virginia Trout Stocking Week of March 9-13, 2015
- Improper Notice Apparently Given of Meeting that Removed Chairman Caserta
- DEVELOPING: HNN Contributing Editor David Kinchen Passes Away
- Conference USA Moves Marshall-WKU Game to Friday for National TV
- Bunny Bombshell Appears as Valkyrie
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Old Times are not forgotten in the South
- National Geographic Channel's Late-Night Talk Show Startalk Hosted by Neil Degrasse Tyson to Premiere Monday, April 20, at 11 PM ET/10 PM CT
- Electronic game check comes to West Virginia ahead of the spring gobbler season
- NASCAR: Denny Hamlin holds off Brad Keselowski for Martinsville Sprint Cup win
Police Shoot, Kill Truck Driver with Knife Attacking Special Metals Guard
“The officer responded to the threat by firing several rounds from his service weapon, striking and killing the armed suspect,” the release stated.
Based on the earlier dispatch, Huntington police responded about 1 a.m. to Riverside Drive and Rt. 60 near the bridge that crosses the Guyandotte River. WSAZ.com earlier reported two injuries, however, the guard was not harmed. Further details will be provided on Monday.