- Antitrust agreement will protect our citizens’ best interests
- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- Huntington Audit Recommendations Spur City Council Disagreement
- Restructuring Cited for Public Works Director Dismissal
- Census Bureau Estimates Show How School-Age Child Poverty in Every County Compares with Prerecession Levels
- Huntington Police Arrest Two on Drug Charges
- Friends Helping Kids Have Christmas
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- BREAKING: Two Police Officers Ambushed in Brooklyn
MU Senior Performing One Man Musical Cabaret Friday
Previously, Meredith has taken the stage in ten MU Theatre productions beginning in October 2009 with “Miller” in “Waiting for Lefty.” His most recent appearances were in “The Arabian Nights,” “The Crucible,” and “Pride and Prejudice, on which he also served as the show's choreographer. He has also appeared in numerous children's theater productions, too. Described by director and blogger Chuck Minsker as a "triple threat" --- a terrific actor, a gifted singer and a talented dancer.
"Josh M" , Meredith's senior capstone project, is the first one-man student production to earn a slot on the Alliance schedule. For more details on this and upcoming productions, click: http://www.marshall.edu/cofa/theatre.