- Nuclear Accident in Illinois; Guards say Shelter in Place; Honeywell it all Stayed on Site
- OP-ED: Break-ups, Rejections and School Shootings: Educate Youth for Resiliency
- Conspiracy Alleged in Energy Worker Exposure at Hanford, Portsmouth
- Over the Highway and to the Trench Contaminated Huntington Materials Exposed Many
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 29, 2014
- New Gaming Arcade Business Opening in Downtown Huntington
- Huntington Man Arrested for Crack Cocaine Delivery
- A License to Steal, Kill, Cover Up and Do it All Over Again
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 28, 2014
- Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Issued for Customers in Barboursville – Advisory Revised to Include New Areas
MU Senior Performing One Man Musical Cabaret Friday
Previously, Meredith has taken the stage in ten MU Theatre productions beginning in October 2009 with “Miller” in “Waiting for Lefty.” His most recent appearances were in “The Arabian Nights,” “The Crucible,” and “Pride and Prejudice, on which he also served as the show's choreographer. He has also appeared in numerous children's theater productions, too. Described by director and blogger Chuck Minsker as a "triple threat" --- a terrific actor, a gifted singer and a talented dancer.
"Josh M" , Meredith's senior capstone project, is the first one-man student production to earn a slot on the Alliance schedule. For more details on this and upcoming productions, click: http://www.marshall.edu/cofa/theatre.