- Fracking Waste Chemicals Allegedly Found in WV Near Drinking Water Inputs
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Confederate Memorial Day in the South
- BOOK NOTES: 'Beliefs Beyond Belief: Examining Improbable Ideas': Skepticism and its Role in Believing
- Stat Steps Defined Herd Basketball
- OP-ED: Lee Kuan-Yew’s Caribbean rescue in the Commonwealth
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- Tri-State Comic Con Expands Amazing Guest List
- Joey Logano pulls out wild overtime win in Martinsville Truck race
- Kentucky man indicted for defrauding U.S. Department of Veteran's Affairs
- Mountwest’s Inland Waterways Academy changes name, not mission
MU Senior Performing One Man Musical Cabaret Friday
Previously, Meredith has taken the stage in ten MU Theatre productions beginning in October 2009 with “Miller” in “Waiting for Lefty.” His most recent appearances were in “The Arabian Nights,” “The Crucible,” and “Pride and Prejudice, on which he also served as the show's choreographer. He has also appeared in numerous children's theater productions, too. Described by director and blogger Chuck Minsker as a "triple threat" --- a terrific actor, a gifted singer and a talented dancer.
"Josh M" , Meredith's senior capstone project, is the first one-man student production to earn a slot on the Alliance schedule. For more details on this and upcoming productions, click: http://www.marshall.edu/cofa/theatre.