- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 4, 2013
- Dangerous Hydrogen Fluoride Among Water Emissions Sent to Huntington Waste Treatment Plant According to EPA
- Day One: NASCAR Champion’s Week In Las Vegas Officially Begins
- Send Off Planned for Huntington Highlanders to State Championship
- BOOK NOTES: 'Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle: Transform Your Body Forever Using the Secrets of the Leanest People in the World' Revised Edition
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: 74th Anniversary of ‘Gone with the Wind’ Premiere
- Huntington City Council Agenda
- Chants of 'We Are ... Marshall' planned nationwide as Herd battles Rice in Conference USA title game
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 3, 2013
- Scheme involving thousands of prescription pain pills ends in jail time for Logan brothers
MU Senior Performing One Man Musical Cabaret Friday
Previously, Meredith has taken the stage in ten MU Theatre productions beginning in October 2009 with “Miller” in “Waiting for Lefty.” His most recent appearances were in “The Arabian Nights,” “The Crucible,” and “Pride and Prejudice, on which he also served as the show's choreographer. He has also appeared in numerous children's theater productions, too. Described by director and blogger Chuck Minsker as a "triple threat" --- a terrific actor, a gifted singer and a talented dancer.
"Josh M" , Meredith's senior capstone project, is the first one-man student production to earn a slot on the Alliance schedule. For more details on this and upcoming productions, click: http://www.marshall.edu/cofa/theatre.