- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University Choir Cancels North American Tour including Nov. 17th date at the Keith-Albee
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Huntington Council Agenda Set
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Third Chicago woman sentenced for credit card fraud
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Kadetz named new director of Master of Public Health program and chair of the Department of Public Health
- 2,200 Attended Tsubasacon Which Wrapped Up Sunday IMAGES
MU Senior Performing One Man Musical Cabaret Friday
Previously, Meredith has taken the stage in ten MU Theatre productions beginning in October 2009 with “Miller” in “Waiting for Lefty.” His most recent appearances were in “The Arabian Nights,” “The Crucible,” and “Pride and Prejudice, on which he also served as the show's choreographer. He has also appeared in numerous children's theater productions, too. Described by director and blogger Chuck Minsker as a "triple threat" --- a terrific actor, a gifted singer and a talented dancer.
"Josh M" , Meredith's senior capstone project, is the first one-man student production to earn a slot on the Alliance schedule. For more details on this and upcoming productions, click: http://www.marshall.edu/cofa/theatre.