- EMail Sent to Council by Caserta
- Huntington Council Votes to Remove Chairman
- RAW TRANSCRIPT: Former Chairman Received Conflicting Attorney Advice on Pay Out Authority
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- Sticking Together, Surprising Stats; IMAGES Town Meeting Drug Abuse
- National Geographic to Debut Mostly WV Filmed "American Genius"
- Huntington City Attorney Salaries Went Up after Long Time Counsel Resigned
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- Chops and Critters Assist in Celebrating 'Insurgent' Opening in Marquee Lobby
- Family Searching for Missing Woman
Goodwill Offers Microsoft Excel 2010 Course
Monday, December 24, 2012 - 18:41 Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
This course aims to educate students on performing Excel 2010 skills such as basics of developing spreadsheets, formula usage and sheet attachments. Those who successfully complete the course will leave with the skills necessary to perform much of the functions Excel 2010 offers. The cost of the class is $100.
To enroll, contact Kay Cremeans, Career Center Coordinator, at 304-523-7461.