- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- Marshall Fashions & Carpenter Ants at Pullman IMAGES
- CFPB Sues Sprint for Cramming Consumers with Unauthorized Third-Party Charges; Sprint Ignored Complaints from Consumers and Cost Them Tens of Millions of Dollars
- Wolfpack Moves Past @HerdMBB
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- Elegant Elsa Graces Wayne County Fair at Camden Park IMAGE GALLERY
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 22, 2014
- "The Interview" Will Open on Limited Screens Christmas Day; Park Place Stadium Schedules it Jan. 2
- Superintendent’s Statement Regarding the Passing of Dr. Stephen Kopp
Goodwill Offers Microsoft Excel 2010 Course
Monday, December 24, 2012 - 18:41 Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
This course aims to educate students on performing Excel 2010 skills such as basics of developing spreadsheets, formula usage and sheet attachments. Those who successfully complete the course will leave with the skills necessary to perform much of the functions Excel 2010 offers. The cost of the class is $100.
To enroll, contact Kay Cremeans, Career Center Coordinator, at 304-523-7461.