- Huntington Police Make Eight Arrests for Drug Possession
- Hearing Monday for Mayoral Candidate in Magistrate Court
- Mayor Williams Receives USCM Grant for West Edge Factory Solar Training
- How Can You Help Flood Recovery in WV?
- City Teams with OVEC to Help WV Flood Victims
- Orlando Mostly Deserted; This was a 9/11, a Former Huntington Resident Believes
- Huntington Police Report Burglary, Possession, Overdose
- Flooding Closes Greenbrier
- West Virginia American Water Responding to Operational Impacts of Widespread Flooding
- Huntington Council Releases Agenda for June 27 Meeting
Goodwill Offers Microsoft Excel 2010 Course
Monday, December 24, 2012 - 18:41 Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
This course aims to educate students on performing Excel 2010 skills such as basics of developing spreadsheets, formula usage and sheet attachments. Those who successfully complete the course will leave with the skills necessary to perform much of the functions Excel 2010 offers. The cost of the class is $100.
To enroll, contact Kay Cremeans, Career Center Coordinator, at 304-523-7461.