- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Rhoden Family Members Make Plea for Tips in Pike County Murders of Loved Ones
- Huntington City Council Agenda Announced
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Tale of Two Keiths; Keith Albee (and sis) Still Need You
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Huntington Clarifies Purposes of America's Best Community Contest and Winnings ; General Fund Not Recipient
- Derby Hat Luncheon sponsored by Ebenezer Medical Outreach, Inc.
- AARP Partners for Money Smart Week Events
- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
Goodwill Offers Microsoft Excel 2010 Course
Monday, December 24, 2012 - 18:41 Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
This course aims to educate students on performing Excel 2010 skills such as basics of developing spreadsheets, formula usage and sheet attachments. Those who successfully complete the course will leave with the skills necessary to perform much of the functions Excel 2010 offers. The cost of the class is $100.
To enroll, contact Kay Cremeans, Career Center Coordinator, at 304-523-7461.