- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for June 14, 2013
- Yogi Bear, here? And, a Picture to Prove it!
- FREDDIE MAC: Mortgage Rates On Six Week Streak Higher
- Animatronic Dinosaur Exhibit Shakes Ground at Kings Island
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: 1913 Gettysburg Reunion of Blue and Gray
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for June 17, 2013
- ANWAG Applauds House of Representatives for Support of Sick Nuclear Workers
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Heist' Cleverly Channels Elements of TV Show 'White Collar' and Theatrical Movies 'The Thomas Crown Affair'
- What are the 50 "Worst" Charities in America?
- OP-ED: No need for a Trade War between Jamaica and Trinidad and Tobago
RECALLS THIS WEEK: Crossbow Ropes; Egg Incubators
Thursday, January 3, 2013 - 20:49 Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
This recall involves Game Winner® cocking ropes with model number FSGWAR3018 and UPC 400214726596. The model and UPC numbers are located on the instruction card that comes with the product.
Consumers should return the ropes to Academy for a full refund.
Consumers can also contact Academy Sports + Outdoors at (888) 922-2336 , from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. CT Monday through Saturday and from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. CT on Sunday, or visit www.academy.com. More info at www.recalls.org.
Brower Division of Hawkeye Steel Products is recalling Egg Incubators sold nationwide from January 2009 to September 2010. The base can ignite during use, posing a fire hazard.
The product is a round, light gray plastic egg incubator with a clear plastic top used to hatch many different types of eggs. The recalled Model TH120 Brower Top Hatch Incubator has two main components.
Consumers should contact Brower at (800) 553-1791 , from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CT Monday through Friday or visitwww.browerequip.com/recall.pdf for a free replacement base. More info at www.recalls.org.