- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for June 18, 2013
- "Oxylana" Shows Oceana Drowning in Oxycontin Use
- IRS Targeted Taxpayers for Personal Beliefs
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Island Girls': Nancy Thayer Brings Three Estranged Sisters Together for a Summer on Nantucket Island
- OP-ED: It's the Ownership
- University announces hydroelectric demonstration and education project at Morris Creek Watershed
- Council Agenda Includes Labor Agreements
- CoreLogic: June MarketPulse Report Examines Potential for Housing Bubbles and Natural Hazard Risk
- A Dad’s Point-of-View: Confronting Sexual Abuse
- DVD Review: 'The Typewriter in the 21st Century': Reports of Its Demise Are Greatly Exaggerated
GOVERNOR TOMBLIN APPOINTS ROSS TAYLOR AS CABINET SECRETARY OF ADMINISTRATION
"I am pleased Ross will continue to lead the Department of Administration," Gov. Tomblin said. "He has done an outstanding job, and I'm confident the state will continue to benefit from his public service."
Taylor has served the state in several capacities including Acting Cabinet Secretary, State Comptroller and Finance Division Director, as well as Deputy Finance Director. Currently, Taylor is chairman of the West Virginia OASIS Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) project steering committee.
Taylor earned a Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting from West Virginia State University and a Master's Degree in Business Administration from Marshall University. Taylor is married to Laura Stemple Taylor and resides in Ripley, W.Va. The couple has three children.