- Marine Corps officers are first African Americans to earn M.A.degrees in leadership studies at Marshall while on active duty
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Guns Across the Border': Firsthand Account of Gunrunning Operations in Bush, Obama Administrations
- Yeager Scholars Chosen
- Weekend Happenings in Downtown Huntington
- EDITORIAL: IRS Scandal Shows Damage Done by Biased National Press
- MILiTARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for May 22, 2013
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Gangster Squad': Secretive L.A.P.D. Unit Goes After Mobsters in Post WW II Los Angeles
- MTV's "Buckwild" Denied Filmed in WV Tax Credits Due to Stereotypical Characters
- New Urbanism Architect Andres Duany to Address NAREE Conference
- NOVA Calls for End of "American Centrifuge" Hoax
Huntington’s First Lady Led NY Best Actress Voting on Christmas Eve
At that time, Ms. Williams had increased her lead in the Best Actress category to 15% of the vote. Susannah Berryman had 11%. The Marshall Theatre graduate has been nominated for her role in “The Hollow,” at the Cortland Repertory Theatre. Berryman and Sarah Charles (8%) both received nomination for “The Trip to Bountiful” at the Hanger Theatre.
She has also been nominated as part of the ensemble cast of “The Hollow.” The Cortland , New York , production had a narrow lead with 31%. Hanger Theatre’s “Lend Me a Tenor” had received 30% of internet voting.
The website’s location is: http://centralnewyork.broadwayworld.com