- Nuclear Accident in Illinois; Guards say Shelter in Place; Honeywell it all Stayed on Site
- OP-ED: Break-ups, Rejections and School Shootings: Educate Youth for Resiliency
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 29, 2014
- Conspiracy Alleged in Energy Worker Exposure at Hanford, Portsmouth
- Over the Highway and to the Trench Contaminated Huntington Materials Exposed Many
- A License to Steal, Kill, Cover Up and Do it All Over Again
- New Gaming Arcade Business Opening in Downtown Huntington
- Reports Differ on Injuries at Metropolis Nuclear Plant Following Leakage of Uranium Hexafluoride
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 28, 2014
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Not only cricket but West Indian self-worth at stake
DEVOTION: The Long Journey to Epiphany
In the time of King Herod, after Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea, wise men from the East came to Jerusalem, asking, “Where is the child who has been born king of the Jews? For we observed his star at its rising, and have come to pay him homage." When they saw that the star had stopped, they were overwhelmed with joy. On entering the house, they saw the child with Mary his mother; and they knelt down and paid him homage. Then, opening their treasure chests, they offered him gifts of gold, frankincense, and myrrh.
Incredible credence when faith is steadfast and brings us "home".
Fabulous credit to the wonder of trust and the benefit of belief.
Creative/omnific power of GOD WITH US.
O God, help us as we travel the road of life ... searching.....seeking... finding and feeling your presence and power in and around us. Life is not easy. The path is rocky and full of pot holes. Time moves so slowly and then speeds up to throw us into tornado winds of devastation. We find ourselves so weary and tired... wondering and asking "why". Help us remember. Teach us through the stories of others and the companionship of prayer. We, like the kings want to fall at your feet and find the treasures you bring. Forgive us when we doubt and struggle in our faith... when our bodies are weary and weak with unbelief. When we find ourselves confronted with a society of greed and temptation, help us move toward your grace and forgiveness. Touch us with your great love, your countenance of peace and your power of resurrection as we make The Long Journey to Epiphany.//