- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Ona Speedway Precision Pump & Valve Imagery
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program again ranks number one in the nation on national assessment test scores
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 18, 2014
- Marshall Artists Series includes Icons from Jay Leno, Frankie Valli to Disney's Beauty and the Beast
- CSB Investigation Finds No Record of Inspections on Freedom Industries Chemical Storage Tanks
- Marshall medical students provide treatment to more than a thousand Hondurans during international mission
- Donna Underwood creates two scholarships to honor her late husband
- BREAKING... Charter Revision Proposal Would Extend "Interim" Position Period to 120 Days
- Huntington’s Council Charter Committee Adds Recommendation to Lengthen Executive Search Time from 60 to 120 Days
Tom Herrion Call-In Show Airs Tuesday
Monday, January 7, 2013 - 21:30 Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
The hour long show with the Marshall men's basketball coach changed days due to the Herd’s travel plans for its upcoming trip to El Paso, Texas. Join Herrion and the “Voice of the Herd” Steve Cotton at Gino's located at 2501 5th Ave. in Huntington. It can be heard throughout the region on the Thundering Herd/IMG Sports Network.
Fans can submit questions to Herrion in person or by calling 866-736-5889or by sending a tweet to @HerdCotton.
Tom Herrion<http://www.herdzone.com/sports/m-baskbl/mtt/herrion_tom00.html> Call-In Show Schedule
Tuesday, Jan. 8 Thursday, Jan. 17 Thursday, Jan. 31 Thursday, Feb. 14 Thursday, Feb. 21 Thursday Feb. 28 Thursday, March 7