- FLASHBACK IMAGE COLLECTION: The Making of We Are Marshall In Huntington
- Shots Fired on Barboursville Wal Mart Parking Lot; One Arrest Made
- Huntington Christmas Parade
- Veterans Day Celebration 2015 IMAGES
- Council Approves KYOVA Grant Application
- RETRO: Huntington Christmas Parade IMAGES
- Pinnacle 12 Premieres Marquee Extreme Viewer Experience Honoring McCall Legacy IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Huntington's A D Lewis Center Hosts Pre Thanksgiving Dinner IMAGES
- Huntington Prepares for Ho-Ho-Ho
United Way accepting Letters of Intent for 2013-2014 funding cycle
Letters of Intent applications are available at www.unitedwayrivercities.org. Letters of Intent are due Feb. 11, 2013. Applicants that meet the required criteria will be invited to submit a full application. Full applications will be submitted online and will be due April 19, 2013.
United Way provides funding for safety net services, as well as programs and projects that create long-term solutions in the focus areas of Health and Wellness, Learning and Earning, Families and Children, and Basic Needs/Unforeseen Hardships.
Any 501(c)(3) non-profit health and human service organization in United Way of the River Cities’ service area of Cabell, Wayne, Lincoln and Mason counties, West Virginia and Lawrence County, Ohio, is eligible to apply for funding.
About United Way:
United Way is focused on the building blocks for a better life – education, income and health. Everyone wins when a child succeeds in school, when families are financially stable and when people have good health. LIVE UNITEDTM. A credo. A mission. A goal. A constant reminder that when individuals think outside themselves, they have the power to facilitate change. For more information about United Way, contact 304. 523.8929 or visit www.unitedwayrivercities.org.