- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 20, 2014
- City Welcomes Intern for Promoting Events
- Early Childhood Education Providers in West Virginia to Receive Online Resource Platform Developed by CCA For Social Good
- Green and White High School Football Record Setter on Screen
- CoreLogic: U.S. Had 49,000 Completed Foreclosures in June; Foreclosure inventory down 35 percent nationally from a year ago
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 19, 2014
- Marshall University to host Thundering Herd community kick-off event
- CFPB Takes Action Against Auto Finance Company for Distorting Borrower Credit Reports; First Investors Fined $2.75 Million for Knowingly Providing Inaccurate Information to Credit Reporting Agencies for Years
- Come and Be 'Frozen' by Elsa at Art Walk; Pullman Concert Series Follows
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
United Way accepting Letters of Intent for 2013-2014 funding cycle
Letters of Intent applications are available at www.unitedwayrivercities.org. Letters of Intent are due Feb. 11, 2013. Applicants that meet the required criteria will be invited to submit a full application. Full applications will be submitted online and will be due April 19, 2013.
United Way provides funding for safety net services, as well as programs and projects that create long-term solutions in the focus areas of Health and Wellness, Learning and Earning, Families and Children, and Basic Needs/Unforeseen Hardships.
Any 501(c)(3) non-profit health and human service organization in United Way of the River Cities’ service area of Cabell, Wayne, Lincoln and Mason counties, West Virginia and Lawrence County, Ohio, is eligible to apply for funding.
About United Way:
United Way is focused on the building blocks for a better life – education, income and health. Everyone wins when a child succeeds in school, when families are financially stable and when people have good health. LIVE UNITEDTM. A credo. A mission. A goal. A constant reminder that when individuals think outside themselves, they have the power to facilitate change. For more information about United Way, contact 304. 523.8929 or visit www.unitedwayrivercities.org.