- Heroin and Fentanyl Are the Most Popular Drugs in Charleston Right Now, Police Say. Meth Use Is on the Upswing
- UPDATED... HPD Nets Four Controlled Substance Arrests September 23-24; Burglaries Reported
- Marshall psychology doctoral degree ranked No. 2 in the U.S.
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Cleveland OD Deaths Prompt Public Health Warning
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Police Execute Arrest Warrants, Arrest Suspect in Shooting Near Hospital
- Hundreds of Nonprofit Organizations Join to Demand Reform of "Rogue" Agency
- New purple paint posting option on private land now available in West Virginia
TV Icon, Ed Asner, Starring as FDR at Keith Albee January 30
Mr. Asner’s New York City Theatre credits includeIvanov, The Tempest, Face of a Hero, King Henry V, andBorn Yesterday. Other theatrical credits include Woyzck, Volpone,Windoweis Houses, Dybbuk, Red Gloves, Murder in the Cathedral,Miss Julie, The Seagull, Peer Gynt, Juno and the Paycock, andOedipus Rex.Additional Television work includes appearances as a recurring guest star on the television seriesStudio 60 on the Sunset Strip and an Emmy Award Winning role as Captain Davies in the mini-seriesRoots.
FDR explores the life of one of America’s best-loved presidents and the events and decisions that shaped a nation. This powerful play follows the iconic president as he reflects on his years in office, from inauguration to the trials of World War II.
Tickets for Ed Asner as FDR are $45. Tickets can be picked up at the Marshall Artists Series box office in the Joan C. Edwards Performing Arts Center, by phone at 304-696-6656 or on ticketmaster.com.