- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 20, 2014
- US Attorney, Law Enforcement, Treatment Professionals Announce Heroin Treatment Initiative
- Realtors: QRM Rule Will Provide Clarity in Housing Finance Market, Benefit Consumers
- Police Personnel Alterations Mount Drug Arrests
- Huntington Man Arrested on Drug Charges
- Anti Drug Rally, Picnic October 25
- River to Jail Nets two Arrests Monday Evening
- NAHB: Statement from NAHB Chairman Kevin Kelly on New Mortgage Standards
- BREAKING ... At Least Two Arrests After 15 to 20 Armed Police Officers Raid 919 24th Street
TV Icon, Ed Asner, Starring as FDR at Keith Albee January 30
Mr. Asner’s New York City Theatre credits includeIvanov, The Tempest, Face of a Hero, King Henry V, andBorn Yesterday. Other theatrical credits include Woyzck, Volpone,Windoweis Houses, Dybbuk, Red Gloves, Murder in the Cathedral,Miss Julie, The Seagull, Peer Gynt, Juno and the Paycock, andOedipus Rex.Additional Television work includes appearances as a recurring guest star on the television seriesStudio 60 on the Sunset Strip and an Emmy Award Winning role as Captain Davies in the mini-seriesRoots.
FDR explores the life of one of America’s best-loved presidents and the events and decisions that shaped a nation. This powerful play follows the iconic president as he reflects on his years in office, from inauguration to the trials of World War II.
Tickets for Ed Asner as FDR are $45. Tickets can be picked up at the Marshall Artists Series box office in the Joan C. Edwards Performing Arts Center, by phone at 304-696-6656 or on ticketmaster.com.