- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Will Smith's Caper Comedy Likely on Top; Can Lively 'Duff' Hold Strong? Click for Times
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- Marshall University School of Medicine announces new administrative chair of radiation oncology
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Foreign and Domestic': Jake Mahegan: A.J. Tata's Answer to Lee Child's Jack Reacher
- OP-ED: Citizens Mobilize to Resist Undemocratic Corporate Water Grabs
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cutting loose the shackles of the past: Cuba and the US
- MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Feb. 27, 2015
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Remembering Robert E. Lee: American Patriot and Southern Hero
TV Icon, Ed Asner, Starring as FDR at Keith Albee January 30
Mr. Asner’s New York City Theatre credits includeIvanov, The Tempest, Face of a Hero, King Henry V, andBorn Yesterday. Other theatrical credits include Woyzck, Volpone,Windoweis Houses, Dybbuk, Red Gloves, Murder in the Cathedral,Miss Julie, The Seagull, Peer Gynt, Juno and the Paycock, andOedipus Rex.Additional Television work includes appearances as a recurring guest star on the television seriesStudio 60 on the Sunset Strip and an Emmy Award Winning role as Captain Davies in the mini-seriesRoots.
FDR explores the life of one of America’s best-loved presidents and the events and decisions that shaped a nation. This powerful play follows the iconic president as he reflects on his years in office, from inauguration to the trials of World War II.
Tickets for Ed Asner as FDR are $45. Tickets can be picked up at the Marshall Artists Series box office in the Joan C. Edwards Performing Arts Center, by phone at 304-696-6656 or on ticketmaster.com.