- Water Damage Severe inside Morris Building Apartment
- Former Morris Occupant Reveals “in the Kitchen You Can See the Sky…”
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 28, 2014
- WV Attorney General Sues over Obamacare
- Chief Eastham Details How Relentless Assistance Prevented Further Fire Damage
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, 13 State Attorneys General Obtain About $92 Million in Debt Relief for Servicemembers Harmed by Predatory Lending Scheme
- Grant from Enterprise Holdings Foundation to MU Career Services to fund student internships
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- OP-ED: Some Thoughts on Provocation
- Ohio Woman Receives 18 Month Prison Sentence for Embezzling Huntington Housing Funds
TV Icon, Ed Asner, Starring as FDR at Keith Albee January 30
Mr. Asner’s New York City Theatre credits includeIvanov, The Tempest, Face of a Hero, King Henry V, andBorn Yesterday. Other theatrical credits include Woyzck, Volpone,Windoweis Houses, Dybbuk, Red Gloves, Murder in the Cathedral,Miss Julie, The Seagull, Peer Gynt, Juno and the Paycock, andOedipus Rex.Additional Television work includes appearances as a recurring guest star on the television seriesStudio 60 on the Sunset Strip and an Emmy Award Winning role as Captain Davies in the mini-seriesRoots.
FDR explores the life of one of America’s best-loved presidents and the events and decisions that shaped a nation. This powerful play follows the iconic president as he reflects on his years in office, from inauguration to the trials of World War II.
Tickets for Ed Asner as FDR are $45. Tickets can be picked up at the Marshall Artists Series box office in the Joan C. Edwards Performing Arts Center, by phone at 304-696-6656 or on ticketmaster.com.