- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 29, 2014
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- Gridiron Streak as Metaphor for Life's Challenges Score Touchdowns for "Game"
- A Dad’s Point-of-View: No One Is More Vicious than…
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Above the East China Sea': The Okinawa Experience for 2 Teen-Aged Girls
- Chief Johnson Shakes Up Huntington Druggies in a Style Reminiscent of John Wayne
- "If I Stay" Touching, but Confusing
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 22, 2014
TV Icon, Ed Asner, Starring as FDR at Keith Albee January 30
Mr. Asner’s New York City Theatre credits includeIvanov, The Tempest, Face of a Hero, King Henry V, andBorn Yesterday. Other theatrical credits include Woyzck, Volpone,Windoweis Houses, Dybbuk, Red Gloves, Murder in the Cathedral,Miss Julie, The Seagull, Peer Gynt, Juno and the Paycock, andOedipus Rex.Additional Television work includes appearances as a recurring guest star on the television seriesStudio 60 on the Sunset Strip and an Emmy Award Winning role as Captain Davies in the mini-seriesRoots.
FDR explores the life of one of America’s best-loved presidents and the events and decisions that shaped a nation. This powerful play follows the iconic president as he reflects on his years in office, from inauguration to the trials of World War II.
Tickets for Ed Asner as FDR are $45. Tickets can be picked up at the Marshall Artists Series box office in the Joan C. Edwards Performing Arts Center, by phone at 304-696-6656 or on ticketmaster.com.