- Four Injured in Interstate 64 Accident
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- HMDA May Purchase Huntington Urban Renewal Parking Lots for Bond Payoff, Redevelopment
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Five to be inducted into Marshall’s College of Business Hall of Fame
- UPDATING ... Can any Film Overcome 'Furious 7's' Repeated Vehicular Suicide Stunts
- Council's One-Legged Veteran Contributor Passes
- Pawn Shop Ordinance Tops Agenda
- AAA Forecasts Year-End Holiday Travel Up 4.5 % in the South Atlantic Region
- Led by Miami Duo, @HerdFB Wins Inaugural Boca Raton Bowl
RAD REPORT: Hot Particles on West Coast
This confirms the results of air filter monitoring by independent scientists. Fairewinds' Arnie Gundersen explains how hot particles may react in mammals while escaping traditional detection. Reports of a metallic taste in the mouth, such as those now being reported in Japan and on the west coast, are a telltale sign of radiation exposure.