- Special Prosecutor Will Be Appointed in Cabell County Regarding State Police Investigation of Mayor's Sick Leave Payment to Skip Holbrook
- Q and A with Councilman Caserta: Mayor Needs to be Held Accountable, Independent Audit Necessary
- Bid Specifics Revealed in Huntington Street Sweeping Program
- UPDATED...State Auditor Citied Lack of Adequate Policies, Controls for Some Huntington Financial Materials, 2013 and 2014
- Ohio Woman Found Guilty of 2009 Antifreeze Murder, Sentenced to 15 Years to Life
- Council Approves KYOVA Grant Application
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Monongah' Examines Culture of West Virginia Coal Mine Operations As Well as 1907 Disaster -- The Worst Industrial Accident in Nation's History
- 2014 Huntington Audit Has Statement Governing Sick Leave Payments
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Lincoln Electric Celebrates 81 Uninterrupted Years of Paying Employee Profit-Sharing Bonus
WKEE 2011 BRIDAL EXTRAVAGANZA
WKEE’S Bridal Extravaganza features everything you’ll need for your special day all in one place, including unique ideas and designs to make your wedding day even more memorable. There will be wedding specific vendors participating for all aspects of your big day.
Prestigious Businesses Include… A to Z the Party Line, Big Sandy Superstores, Daniel McQuade Photography, The Rosetree Boutique, 21st Century Royal Prestige, Digital Real Production, Lara’s Bridals & Formals, Apex Events.com, Jennifer Conley Allstate, Wilma’s Dress Shop, Amy Prestera, Elder Beerman, Don’s Men & Formal Wear, Kroger, CF Reuschliens Jewelers, Signatures Event Planning, Foodland, Marshall University Foundation Hall, Pollock’s Jewelers, David’s Bridal Inc, ALN Photography, Jewlie’s, Classy Limousine, Huntington Mall, A Magical DJ, University Physicians and Surgeons, Perry & James Florist, Mary Kay Cosmetics, 31 Gifts, Morrison Studios, Texas Roadhouse, Courtney Bell Photography, Garrison’s Floral, Janet McCormick Photography, Sweet Confections Bakery, Adventures on the Gorge, Skeffington’s Formal Attire, Sun Tan City, Wesvanahwa, Josh McComas Video Productions, Bellefonte Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery, Holly Bond Farrell Photography, and Big Sandy Superstore Arena.
Door prizes are given away throughout the event using the main bridal registration. Thousands of dollars in prizes given away; including a 3 night cruise for two leaving from Florida or California on one of the following cruise ships Carnival Fun Ship, Norwegian, or Royal Caribbean International. WKEE will also be giving away a $500 Huntington Mall shopping spree, must be 18 to win prizes.
Doors open at noon and admission is five dollars. The event is open to the public. Bring your groom… We’ll have a special “Groom Room” sponsored by Big Sandy Superstore & Texas Roadhouse, so he can watch the playoff games on the big screen… It’s the tri-state’s largest bridal show… Sunday, January 16th at the Big Sandy Superstore Arena with 100 KEE FM… For additional info log on to http://wkee.com/main.html