- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- NNSA releases Environmental Review of UPF Bomb Plant Plans
- Pike County Murder Investigation: Update
- Huntington Councilwoman Meets Hillary Clinton
- Portsmouth Waste Reburial: "Classification" withholds truths for that which is not actually classified
- Virginia man pleads guilty to defrauding The Greenbrier through cancer scheme
- Huntington Fire Department now carrying life-saving medication for opioid overdoses
- Student diagnosed with meningitis; university following CDC protocol
- School of Physical Therapy cloaks students during White Coat Ceremony
- Donald J. Trump Visiting Charleston
WKEE 2011 BRIDAL EXTRAVAGANZA
WKEE’S Bridal Extravaganza features everything you’ll need for your special day all in one place, including unique ideas and designs to make your wedding day even more memorable. There will be wedding specific vendors participating for all aspects of your big day.
Prestigious Businesses Include… A to Z the Party Line, Big Sandy Superstores, Daniel McQuade Photography, The Rosetree Boutique, 21st Century Royal Prestige, Digital Real Production, Lara’s Bridals & Formals, Apex Events.com, Jennifer Conley Allstate, Wilma’s Dress Shop, Amy Prestera, Elder Beerman, Don’s Men & Formal Wear, Kroger, CF Reuschliens Jewelers, Signatures Event Planning, Foodland, Marshall University Foundation Hall, Pollock’s Jewelers, David’s Bridal Inc, ALN Photography, Jewlie’s, Classy Limousine, Huntington Mall, A Magical DJ, University Physicians and Surgeons, Perry & James Florist, Mary Kay Cosmetics, 31 Gifts, Morrison Studios, Texas Roadhouse, Courtney Bell Photography, Garrison’s Floral, Janet McCormick Photography, Sweet Confections Bakery, Adventures on the Gorge, Skeffington’s Formal Attire, Sun Tan City, Wesvanahwa, Josh McComas Video Productions, Bellefonte Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery, Holly Bond Farrell Photography, and Big Sandy Superstore Arena.
Door prizes are given away throughout the event using the main bridal registration. Thousands of dollars in prizes given away; including a 3 night cruise for two leaving from Florida or California on one of the following cruise ships Carnival Fun Ship, Norwegian, or Royal Caribbean International. WKEE will also be giving away a $500 Huntington Mall shopping spree, must be 18 to win prizes.
Doors open at noon and admission is five dollars. The event is open to the public. Bring your groom… We’ll have a special “Groom Room” sponsored by Big Sandy Superstore & Texas Roadhouse, so he can watch the playoff games on the big screen… It’s the tri-state’s largest bridal show… Sunday, January 16th at the Big Sandy Superstore Arena with 100 KEE FM… For additional info log on to http://wkee.com/main.html