- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 28, 2014
- Former Morris Occupant Reveals “in the Kitchen You Can See the Sky…”
- Chief Eastham Details How Relentless Assistance Prevented Further Fire Damage
- DEVELOPING: Morris Building Fire Caused Elevator Shaft Collapse
- Grant from Enterprise Holdings Foundation to MU Career Services to fund student internships
- UPDATE: Fire Ravages Morris Building; Fire Damage Contained to Roof, Elevator Shaft
- Huntington Area Responders Work Together to Contain Blaze in City Landmark
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Officer on Leave after Shooting Incident
- OP-ED: Some Thoughts on Provocation
WKEE 2011 BRIDAL EXTRAVAGANZA
WKEE’S Bridal Extravaganza features everything you’ll need for your special day all in one place, including unique ideas and designs to make your wedding day even more memorable. There will be wedding specific vendors participating for all aspects of your big day.
Prestigious Businesses Include… A to Z the Party Line, Big Sandy Superstores, Daniel McQuade Photography, The Rosetree Boutique, 21st Century Royal Prestige, Digital Real Production, Lara’s Bridals & Formals, Apex Events.com, Jennifer Conley Allstate, Wilma’s Dress Shop, Amy Prestera, Elder Beerman, Don’s Men & Formal Wear, Kroger, CF Reuschliens Jewelers, Signatures Event Planning, Foodland, Marshall University Foundation Hall, Pollock’s Jewelers, David’s Bridal Inc, ALN Photography, Jewlie’s, Classy Limousine, Huntington Mall, A Magical DJ, University Physicians and Surgeons, Perry & James Florist, Mary Kay Cosmetics, 31 Gifts, Morrison Studios, Texas Roadhouse, Courtney Bell Photography, Garrison’s Floral, Janet McCormick Photography, Sweet Confections Bakery, Adventures on the Gorge, Skeffington’s Formal Attire, Sun Tan City, Wesvanahwa, Josh McComas Video Productions, Bellefonte Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery, Holly Bond Farrell Photography, and Big Sandy Superstore Arena.
Door prizes are given away throughout the event using the main bridal registration. Thousands of dollars in prizes given away; including a 3 night cruise for two leaving from Florida or California on one of the following cruise ships Carnival Fun Ship, Norwegian, or Royal Caribbean International. WKEE will also be giving away a $500 Huntington Mall shopping spree, must be 18 to win prizes.
Doors open at noon and admission is five dollars. The event is open to the public. Bring your groom… We’ll have a special “Groom Room” sponsored by Big Sandy Superstore & Texas Roadhouse, so he can watch the playoff games on the big screen… It’s the tri-state’s largest bridal show… Sunday, January 16th at the Big Sandy Superstore Arena with 100 KEE FM… For additional info log on to http://wkee.com/main.html