- UPDATE: Bridgette Found Safe
- MiLITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 6, 2014
- CFPB Recovers More Than $1 Million for Service Members, Veterans, and Their Families
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Ethel Merman, Mother Teresa…and Me': Enthralling Memoir of a Privileged Man Who Was Fortunate to be Enveloped by Unconditional Love
- EDITORIAL: Former Marshall Student Body President Embodies West Virginia Political Shift in State Senate Race
- Foster Care Awareness subject of event March 12
- Flat Budget Won’t Sustain Exceptional City Concept
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Critical First Years of Your Professional Life': Comprehensive, Readable Book for College Graduates Seeking Their First Job
- BOOK REVIEW: 'White Girl Bleed a Lot': Color Blindness in Crime Reporting Misleads Everybody
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
Huntington Police Search for Beating Suspect
HPD urges that the public be on guard when walking. The woman has facial and head injuries. She is recovering at Cabell-Huntington Hospital. Having suffered a concussion, she remembers nothing of the attack in which her cell phone was stolen.
Witness heard her screams, but police for now only a man wearing black as a suspect. If you have information that might assist in arresting the suspect, call 304-696-4444.//