- Sheetz Development Narrowly Passes Planning Commission
- $2.09 Per Gallon Gas Called Sign Mechanical Problem
- Antitrust agreement will protect our citizens’ best interests
- Huntington Audit Recommendations Spur City Council Disagreement
- 70 Years of Atomic Bombs: Can We Disarm Yet?
- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- Senate President Cole, Speaker of the House Armstead Pledge to Defend West Virginia's Coal Mining Industry
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Lincoln Electric Celebrates 81 Uninterrupted Years of Paying Employee Profit-Sharing Bonus
- Complaint alleges Stockert-Sizemore Funeral Home violated the West Virginia Preneed Act and state Consumer Credit and Protection Act.
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
Huntington Police Search for Beating Suspect
HPD urges that the public be on guard when walking. The woman has facial and head injuries. She is recovering at Cabell-Huntington Hospital. Having suffered a concussion, she remembers nothing of the attack in which her cell phone was stolen.
Witness heard her screams, but police for now only a man wearing black as a suspect. If you have information that might assist in arresting the suspect, call 304-696-4444.//