- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Finance Committee Hears Needed Improvements Coupled by Inadequate Revenues
- Fixing Slips Forced Priority for Huntington, Mayor Says
- WV Attorney General to Testify Before Senate Committee on Coal Fired Plants
- Tri-State Comic Con Expands Amazing Guest List
- April Rotary Park Hike Scheduled
- Council Approves KYOVA Grant Application
- Fans Turn Out for Free Comic Book Day IMAGE GALLERY
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Suspicion': Delightfully Scary Novel Aimed at Young Women Hits Its Target Like an Arrow from Robin Hood
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Old Times are not forgotten in the South
Huntington Police Search for Beating Suspect
HPD urges that the public be on guard when walking. The woman has facial and head injuries. She is recovering at Cabell-Huntington Hospital. Having suffered a concussion, she remembers nothing of the attack in which her cell phone was stolen.
Witness heard her screams, but police for now only a man wearing black as a suspect. If you have information that might assist in arresting the suspect, call 304-696-4444.//