- Orlando Mostly Deserted; This was a 9/11, a Former Huntington Resident Believes
- How Can You Help Flood Recovery in WV?
- Flooding Closes Greenbrier
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Flooding Brings State of Emergency for 44 WV Counties
- West Virginia American Water Responding to Operational Impacts of Widespread Flooding
- Senate President Bill Cole Urges Caution During State of Emergency
- Huntington Police Report Burglary, Possession, Overdose
Huntington Police Search for Beating Suspect
HPD urges that the public be on guard when walking. The woman has facial and head injuries. She is recovering at Cabell-Huntington Hospital. Having suffered a concussion, she remembers nothing of the attack in which her cell phone was stolen.
Witness heard her screams, but police for now only a man wearing black as a suspect. If you have information that might assist in arresting the suspect, call 304-696-4444.//