- BOOK REVIEW: 'Please Stop Helping Us': Black Conservative Deconstructs Unintended Consequences of Affirmative Action, Minimum Wage Laws, Public Schools
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- Taut "November Man" Debuts; "As Above" Has MU Film Connection
- REALTORS: Pending Home Sales Rise 3.3% in July
- Huntington Residents Help Police Nail Two More Detroit Drug Suspects
- Chief Johnson Shakes Up Huntington Druggies in a Style Reminiscent of John Wayne
- Former Mail Carrier Made Over 100 Drug Deals While on Duty
- Appalachian Uprising Becomes Jewel City Jamboree in 2015
- DEVELOPING: Former MU Coach Perry Moss Dead
Rockefeller Retirement Leaves Clear Choice For West Virginia's Future
The Republican Difference will be clear. Our pro-energy, pro-family candidate will be a stark contrast to the liberals that the West Virginia Democrat Party will offer.
The future of this state is truly what's at stake. It's too valuable to trust to anyone who has spent the last four years helping Barack Obama destroy our jobs and crater this nation's economy. It's truly a time for choosing."