- Free Classic Regatta Returns to Huntington
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Authorities Request Information on Disappearance of Ohio Woman
- Remains Believed to be Missing Woman Found
- A Decade Of Dio: 1983-1993 - CD Version of Boxed Set on Sale
- UPDATED ... Ghost Hunters , Costumed Heroes Visiting Region IMAGES
Women’s Basketball Set for Tulane
Marshall is 6-8 after taking a loss in the league opener against Southern Miss on Thursday, 48-46. Marshall was led by freshman point guard Norrisha Victrum, who totaled a season-high 15 points after going 6-for-9 from the field and made two three-pointers.
The Thundering Herd is led by Shay Weaver with 10.2 points per game. She is the conference leader in made three-pointers, averaging 2.6 per contest.
Sophomore forward Chukwuka Ezeigbo ranks No. 2 in C-USA in blocked shots, averaging 1.6 per game. She follows Weaver with 8.6 points per game and is the team leader on the boards, earning 5.8 rebounds per game.
Tulane is 11-3 after taking a loss in its C-USA opener to SMU. Before the loss to the Mustangs, the Green Wave held a four-game win streak. The Green Wave leads C-USA in free throw percentage (69.8 %), and is second in field goal percentage (41.1 %) and three-point percentage (31.4 %).
The Green Wave is led by Whitney Bibbins, who is scoring 14.9 points per game. Olivia Grayson follows with 9.4 points per game and is first in the conference in free throw percentage, averaging 86.4 percent from the line.
Marshall trails Tulane in the all-time series, 7-1, after playing them for the first time in 2005. The Herd is looking for its first win against the Green Wave in the Cam Henderson Center.