- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University Choir Cancels North American Tour including Nov. 17th date at the Keith-Albee
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Huntington Council Agenda Set
- Federal ACLU Suit Names Cabell County Clerk
- 2,200 Attended Tsubasacon Which Wrapped Up Sunday IMAGES
- Kadetz named new director of Master of Public Health program and chair of the Department of Public Health
Women’s Basketball Set for Tulane
Marshall is 6-8 after taking a loss in the league opener against Southern Miss on Thursday, 48-46. Marshall was led by freshman point guard Norrisha Victrum, who totaled a season-high 15 points after going 6-for-9 from the field and made two three-pointers.
The Thundering Herd is led by Shay Weaver with 10.2 points per game. She is the conference leader in made three-pointers, averaging 2.6 per contest.
Sophomore forward Chukwuka Ezeigbo ranks No. 2 in C-USA in blocked shots, averaging 1.6 per game. She follows Weaver with 8.6 points per game and is the team leader on the boards, earning 5.8 rebounds per game.
Tulane is 11-3 after taking a loss in its C-USA opener to SMU. Before the loss to the Mustangs, the Green Wave held a four-game win streak. The Green Wave leads C-USA in free throw percentage (69.8 %), and is second in field goal percentage (41.1 %) and three-point percentage (31.4 %).
The Green Wave is led by Whitney Bibbins, who is scoring 14.9 points per game. Olivia Grayson follows with 9.4 points per game and is first in the conference in free throw percentage, averaging 86.4 percent from the line.
Marshall trails Tulane in the all-time series, 7-1, after playing them for the first time in 2005. The Herd is looking for its first win against the Green Wave in the Cam Henderson Center.