- Man Arrested by Huntington Police for Possession
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Google is the latest tech company to drop the longstanding wall between anonymous online ad tracking and user’s names
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Hunyington Police Arrest Male with Firearm on School Property
- Does the Presidential Campaign Resemble a Movie?
- And the Cosplay Winners Were.... Envelopes Opened at Con IMAGES
Huntington Municipal Development Authority Meets Monday at 4
1. Call To Order
2 Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Approval of the Minutes of the November 19, 2013 Meeting.
5. A Review of the November and December 2012 Financial Statements.
6. Director’s Report
a. Reimbursement for Common Area Expenses at Kinetic Park
b. Annual Report/Newsletter
c. Goldy Chrysler Updated.
d. Dr. Abraham’s Parking Spaces.
e. Budget/Transition Team
7. New Business/Unfinished Business
a. Vote on approval of sale of real property described as six (6) acres, more or less, adjacent to, but outside of Kinetic Park to Capital Venture Corp, a West Virginia Corporation in the amount of $8,000.00