- UPDATE: Fire Ravages Morris Building; Fire Damage Contained to Roof, Elevator Shaft
- Huntington Area Responders Work Together to Contain Blaze in City Landmark
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 28, 2014
- NASCAR: Jeff Gordon wins record fifth NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Indy
- Former Morris Occupant Reveals “in the Kitchen You Can See the Sky…”
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Huntington Police Shoot, Kill Man at Third Avenue Bar
- DEVELOPING: Morris Building Fire Caused Elevator Shaft Collapse
- Officer on Leave after Shooting Incident
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Lucky Us': Amy Bloom Hits a Home Run with a Funny Novel of Life in 1940's America -- With a Peek at Post-War Britain
Huntington Municipal Development Authority Meets Monday at 4
1. Call To Order
2 Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Approval of the Minutes of the November 19, 2013 Meeting.
5. A Review of the November and December 2012 Financial Statements.
6. Director’s Report
a. Reimbursement for Common Area Expenses at Kinetic Park
b. Annual Report/Newsletter
c. Goldy Chrysler Updated.
d. Dr. Abraham’s Parking Spaces.
e. Budget/Transition Team
7. New Business/Unfinished Business
a. Vote on approval of sale of real property described as six (6) acres, more or less, adjacent to, but outside of Kinetic Park to Capital Venture Corp, a West Virginia Corporation in the amount of $8,000.00