- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Let's Round Up the "Johns" Too
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- OPINION: Hope Springs in Huntington on new Facebook Page
- Huntington Sanitary Board Prepares to Shut off Customer's Water for Unpaid Bills
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Marshall to host 3rd annual Sustainability Fair at Wild Ramp May 20
- Tale of Two Keiths; Keith Albee (and sis) Still Need You
- MU presents Donning of the Kente ceremony April 27
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Board of Governors Gives Positive Evaluation to MU President Jerome Gilbert
Huntington Municipal Development Authority Meets Monday at 4
1. Call To Order
2 Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Approval of the Minutes of the November 19, 2013 Meeting.
5. A Review of the November and December 2012 Financial Statements.
6. Director’s Report
a. Reimbursement for Common Area Expenses at Kinetic Park
b. Annual Report/Newsletter
c. Goldy Chrysler Updated.
d. Dr. Abraham’s Parking Spaces.
e. Budget/Transition Team
7. New Business/Unfinished Business
a. Vote on approval of sale of real property described as six (6) acres, more or less, adjacent to, but outside of Kinetic Park to Capital Venture Corp, a West Virginia Corporation in the amount of $8,000.00