- Orlando Mostly Deserted; This was a 9/11, a Former Huntington Resident Believes
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- How Can You Help Flood Recovery in WV?
- Flooding Closes Greenbrier
- BREAKING... Mayor's Office of Drug Control Policy Gains Honorable Mention at Indianapolis Conference
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- West Virginia American Water Response to Flood-Related Operational Impacts Continues
- City Teams with OVEC to Help WV Flood Victims
- Flooding Brings State of Emergency for 44 WV Counties
Huntington Municipal Development Authority Meets Monday at 4
1. Call To Order
2 Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Approval of the Minutes of the November 19, 2013 Meeting.
5. A Review of the November and December 2012 Financial Statements.
6. Director’s Report
a. Reimbursement for Common Area Expenses at Kinetic Park
b. Annual Report/Newsletter
c. Goldy Chrysler Updated.
d. Dr. Abraham’s Parking Spaces.
e. Budget/Transition Team
7. New Business/Unfinished Business
a. Vote on approval of sale of real property described as six (6) acres, more or less, adjacent to, but outside of Kinetic Park to Capital Venture Corp, a West Virginia Corporation in the amount of $8,000.00