- Heroin and Fentanyl Are the Most Popular Drugs in Charleston Right Now, Police Say. Meth Use Is on the Upswing
- Huntington Police Arrest Four Involved in Heroin Investigation
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Justice Department Settles with Salt Lake City-Area Apartment Complexes to Resolve Allegations of Discrimination Against Individuals with Disabilities
- Florida Woman Sentenced to Prison for Acting as an Illegal Agent of a Foreign Government and Conspiring to Commit Money Laundering
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Marshall psychology doctoral degree ranked No. 2 in the U.S.
- EEOC Releases New Online Resource Center
Huntington Municipal Development Authority Meets Monday at 4
1. Call To Order
2 Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Approval of the Minutes of the November 19, 2013 Meeting.
5. A Review of the November and December 2012 Financial Statements.
6. Director’s Report
a. Reimbursement for Common Area Expenses at Kinetic Park
b. Annual Report/Newsletter
c. Goldy Chrysler Updated.
d. Dr. Abraham’s Parking Spaces.
e. Budget/Transition Team
7. New Business/Unfinished Business
a. Vote on approval of sale of real property described as six (6) acres, more or less, adjacent to, but outside of Kinetic Park to Capital Venture Corp, a West Virginia Corporation in the amount of $8,000.00