- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- "American Sniper" Likely to Dominate Boxoffice Again
- Led by Miami Duo, @HerdFB Wins Inaugural Boca Raton Bowl
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Sending Money to Countries That Hate Us Makes No Sense at All
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- Calling all bird lovers! North Bend State Park’s Winter Wonder Weekend Jan. 16-18, 2015, is “For the Birds”
- World's Most Heart Breaking Parking Lot May Have Future for Skate Boarding
IMAGES: Fifth Avenue Arcade (a.k.a. City Hall Annex)
Sunday, January 13, 2013 - 16:19 by Tony Rutherford HuntingtonNews.Net Reporter, Photos by Glen Berry
In the 1950s through 1990, the Veterans Administration , WGNT Radio, Lockwood & Egnor (attorneys), State Workman's Compensation Commission, Region 2 Agency on Aging, Huntington Human Relations Commission, and, of course, the political campaign headquarters for Presidential candidate, John F. Kennedy occupied the building. Photographer Glen Berry's photos can also be found at: http://www.glenvision.com/exhibits. //