- UPDATING ... How Close will 'It Follows' be to 'Get Hard?'
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Mar. 25, 2015
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- OP-ED: Nonviolence is US - Nonviolent Activists Shape American Identity
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- Community Crack Cocaine Complaints Lead to Arrests
IMAGES: Fifth Avenue Arcade (a.k.a. City Hall Annex)
Sunday, January 13, 2013 - 16:19 by Tony Rutherford HuntingtonNews.Net Reporter, Photos by Glen Berry
In the 1950s through 1990, the Veterans Administration , WGNT Radio, Lockwood & Egnor (attorneys), State Workman's Compensation Commission, Region 2 Agency on Aging, Huntington Human Relations Commission, and, of course, the political campaign headquarters for Presidential candidate, John F. Kennedy occupied the building. Photographer Glen Berry's photos can also be found at: http://www.glenvision.com/exhibits. //