- Charleston Had only Three Hour Water Reserve when MCHM Spilled
- UPDATED: Officials Speak of Marshall's Growth During President Kopp's Tenure
- Will Smith, Cara Delevingne Cast as Super Villains in "Suicide Squad"
- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- Council Approves KYOVA Grant Application
- Deer Hunters in West Virginia harvest 37,277 bucks during the buck firearms season
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 16, 2014
IMAGES: Fifth Avenue Arcade (a.k.a. City Hall Annex)
Sunday, January 13, 2013 - 16:19 by Tony Rutherford HuntingtonNews.Net Reporter, Photos by Glen Berry
In the 1950s through 1990, the Veterans Administration , WGNT Radio, Lockwood & Egnor (attorneys), State Workman's Compensation Commission, Region 2 Agency on Aging, Huntington Human Relations Commission, and, of course, the political campaign headquarters for Presidential candidate, John F. Kennedy occupied the building. Photographer Glen Berry's photos can also be found at: http://www.glenvision.com/exhibits. //