- Chuck Pagano, Andrew Luck, Dwayne Allen, David DeCastro, Diana DeGarmo, Ace Young, Dennis Haysbert, Miss America 2015 Kira Kazantsev Join USO Tour
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- 'Chappie' Takes on 'Focus' for Top of the Box, Check for Showtimes
- Miss America 1989 Gretchen Carlson, Anchor of FOX News Channel's The Real Story with Gretchen Carlson, to Write Memoir
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Sending Money to Countries That Hate Us Makes No Sense at All
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cuba: Challenges and Chances for the Caribbean
- Mayor Williams Requests No Driving on City Roads
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- OP-ED: Terrorism: Not a Western Problem Only
IMAGES: Fifth Avenue Arcade (a.k.a. City Hall Annex)
Sunday, January 13, 2013 - 16:19 by Tony Rutherford HuntingtonNews.Net Reporter, Photos by Glen Berry
In the 1950s through 1990, the Veterans Administration , WGNT Radio, Lockwood & Egnor (attorneys), State Workman's Compensation Commission, Region 2 Agency on Aging, Huntington Human Relations Commission, and, of course, the political campaign headquarters for Presidential candidate, John F. Kennedy occupied the building. Photographer Glen Berry's photos can also be found at: http://www.glenvision.com/exhibits. //