- Sheetz Development Narrowly Passes Planning Commission
- $2.09 Per Gallon Gas Called Sign Mechanical Problem
- 70 Years of Atomic Bombs: Can We Disarm Yet?
- Senate President Cole, Speaker of the House Armstead Pledge to Defend West Virginia's Coal Mining Industry
- University to partner on $20 million scientific research grant
- Huntington Audit Recommendations Spur City Council Disagreement
- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Lincoln Electric Celebrates 81 Uninterrupted Years of Paying Employee Profit-Sharing Bonus
- Former A+ Care Pharmacy Sentenced to 64 Months in Federal Prison and Forfeited $2.3 Million and a Lexus
- Complaint alleges Stockert-Sizemore Funeral Home violated the West Virginia Preneed Act and state Consumer Credit and Protection Act.
Candidate Firefighter Applications Available for HFD
Monday, January 14, 2013 - 08:54 Updated 2 years ago
Applications must be turned in by February 12th, 2013 at 1630 hrs., (4:30 p.m.)
Written Test will be given on February 19th, 2013, at 1800 hrs, (6:00 p.m.) at
Tri State Fire Academy.
Candidate Physical Ability Test, (CPAT), will be given on April 16th and 17th starting
at 0900 hrs. (9:00 a.m.).
Any questions, please contact us here on this FB page ; the COH website- www.CityofHuntington.com ;or Contact Capt. Rader. //