- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Will Smith's Caper Comedy Likely on Top; Can Lively 'Duff' Hold Strong? Click for Times
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- OP-ED: Citizens Mobilize to Resist Undemocratic Corporate Water Grabs
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
- OP-ED: China’s Yuan will rival US dollar globally
- Goebbel Named Marshall Tight Ends Coach/Recruiting Coordinator
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cutting loose the shackles of the past: Cuba and the US
- OP-ED: Beyond Deterrence, Compassion
- MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Feb. 27, 2015
Candidate Firefighter Applications Available for HFD
Monday, January 14, 2013 - 08:54 Updated 2 years ago
Applications must be turned in by February 12th, 2013 at 1630 hrs., (4:30 p.m.)
Written Test will be given on February 19th, 2013, at 1800 hrs, (6:00 p.m.) at
Tri State Fire Academy.
Candidate Physical Ability Test, (CPAT), will be given on April 16th and 17th starting
at 0900 hrs. (9:00 a.m.).
Any questions, please contact us here on this FB page ; the COH website- www.CityofHuntington.com ;or Contact Capt. Rader. //