- Mermaid visits Huntington
- 432 People Surrender During Four-Day Ohio Fugitive Safe Surrender Event, Clearing 369 Warrants
- St. Joe Ties Scott in Soccer
- What's Next for the RKO Flushing Keith? Is the Place Toast?
- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
- OP ED OPINION: A (Not So Hidden) Assumption, Challenging How We Look at Violence
- Attorney General DeWine Offers Tips for T-Mobile Consumers Affected by Experian Breach
- OP ED OPINION: The Moral Rabbit Hole
- Facebook users help WV Natural Resources Police solve albino deer killing case in Boone County
- Police Search for Speedway Robbery Suspect
Candidate Firefighter Applications Available for HFD
Monday, January 14, 2013 - 08:54 Updated 2 years ago
Applications must be turned in by February 12th, 2013 at 1630 hrs., (4:30 p.m.)
Written Test will be given on February 19th, 2013, at 1800 hrs, (6:00 p.m.) at
Tri State Fire Academy.
Candidate Physical Ability Test, (CPAT), will be given on April 16th and 17th starting
at 0900 hrs. (9:00 a.m.).
Any questions, please contact us here on this FB page ; the COH website- www.CityofHuntington.com ;or Contact Capt. Rader. //