- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 11, 2013
- Marshall University Board approves 10-year Master Plan
- Marshall Names Temple’s Chuck Heater as Defensive Coordinator
- DEA NEWS: Greek National Pleads Guilty in Narco-Terror Conspiracy
- Highlawn Baptist Church, Various Items to Sell at Auction
- Home Builders, Realtors Applaud Melvin Watt's Senate Confirmation as Director of Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA)
- Following Brief Eulogy to his Father, Huntington Mayor Told Council, "Let's Get to Work..."
- Prepared Remarks of Richard Cordray of CFPB on CareCredit Enforcement Action
- 22 Year Old Driver Dies from Crash Injuries
- Charlotte Motor Speedway Test Builds On Gen-6 Development
Candidate Firefighter Applications Available for HFD
Monday, January 14, 2013 - 08:54 Updated 47 weeks ago
Applications must be turned in by February 12th, 2013 at 1630 hrs., (4:30 p.m.)
Written Test will be given on February 19th, 2013, at 1800 hrs, (6:00 p.m.) at
Tri State Fire Academy.
Candidate Physical Ability Test, (CPAT), will be given on April 16th and 17th starting
at 0900 hrs. (9:00 a.m.).
Any questions, please contact us here on this FB page ; the COH website- www.CityofHuntington.com ;or Contact Capt. Rader. //