- Former Employees Testified Radiation Hazards Near former Huntington Nuclear Weapons Plant
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 22, 2014
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 21, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Huntington Gets Ready to Regatta
- This is Mindy: And this is how I destroyed her life by making her a porn star
- Marshall Artists Series includes Icons from Jay Leno, Frankie Valli to Disney's Beauty and the Beast
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 18, 2014
- CSB Investigation Finds No Record of Inspections on Freedom Industries Chemical Storage Tanks
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: My Search for Fair Treatment of Israel on Web News Sites Disappoints Once More with BrasscheckTV
Candidate Firefighter Applications Available for HFD
Monday, January 14, 2013 - 08:54 Updated 1 year ago
Applications must be turned in by February 12th, 2013 at 1630 hrs., (4:30 p.m.)
Written Test will be given on February 19th, 2013, at 1800 hrs, (6:00 p.m.) at
Tri State Fire Academy.
Candidate Physical Ability Test, (CPAT), will be given on April 16th and 17th starting
at 0900 hrs. (9:00 a.m.).
Any questions, please contact us here on this FB page ; the COH website- www.CityofHuntington.com ;or Contact Capt. Rader. //