- Huntington Police Make Eight Arrests for Drug Possession
- Hearing Monday for Mayoral Candidate in Magistrate Court
- Mayor Williams Receives USCM Grant for West Edge Factory Solar Training
- How Can You Help Flood Recovery in WV?
- City Teams with OVEC to Help WV Flood Victims
- Huntington Police Report Burglary, Possession, Overdose
- Orlando Mostly Deserted; This was a 9/11, a Former Huntington Resident Believes
- Huntington Council Releases Agenda for June 27 Meeting
- Flooding Closes Greenbrier
- West Virginia American Water Responding to Operational Impacts of Widespread Flooding
WLU Senior Hugo Andreini Develops New Bluetooth Product, Auranova
An exercise physiology major from Wheeling, Andreini has always been interested in business innovation and is enrolled in several entrepreneurship classes through the Center for Entrepreneurship, a division of the Gary E. West College of Business.
Andreini went into business professionally with a friend and former West Liberty student Ayman Barakat. Their business, TMI, Too Much Innovation LLC, has just announced the pre-order of AURANOVA, TMI's latest new Bluetooth necklace.
“With new statewide safety restrictions on mobile devices, Bluetooth accessories are becoming a necessity. Bluetooth built into cars doesn’t offer any phone privacy and limits Bluetooth to just in the vehicle.,” he explained. “So we came up with this new design of a Bluetooth necklace.”
Other headsets leave women with few options that interfere with their fashion and lifestyle, he said.
“We believe that we understand the importance of safety, functionality and elegant design. This lead to the development of AURANOVA, a customizable Bluetooth necklace that is beautiful enough to be sold in a jewelry store,” he said.
AURANOVA has interchangeable faceplates, including a Launching Model as well as an SW Model with Swarovski Elements, allowing the necklace to adapt to styles and trends over time. It is the result of rethinking Bluetooth headsets with strict fashion guidelines in mind, while removing the hassles other devices present.
“The Bluetooth was specifically designed into a necklace because it not only aids in fashion but provides ease of use, convenience, and less weight on the ear,” he said.
“When we developed our necklace, we were thinking about the benefits it can offer society in all aspects. Driving safety is by far the most important."
TMI is an electronic product developing company that currently specializes in innovative ways of integrating Bluetooth technology into an individual's lifestyle.
AURANOVA is now available for pre-order at a discounted price on www.KickStarter.com. But this promotional pre-order price won’t last long and expires at 2 p.m., Monday, Feb. 25. Please visit http://kck.st/Snky59 and support the AURANOVA project!