- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Huntington Church Offers Sanctuary for Undocumented Immigrants
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Tale of Two Keiths; Keith Albee (and sis) Still Need You
- Rhoden Family Members Make Plea for Tips in Pike County Murders of Loved Ones
- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
- Huntington City Council Agenda Announced
- Derby Hat Luncheon sponsored by Ebenezer Medical Outreach, Inc.
- AARP Partners for Money Smart Week Events
Women’s Basketball Travels to Tulsa
Marshall is 6-9 (0-2 C-USA) after recently taking a 67-57 loss to Tulane in the Cam Henderson Center on Sunday. Shay Weaver was one point shy of a career-high, earning 18 points, while freshman point guard Norrisha Victrum set a new season-high with 16 points.
Weaver and Victrum are the top ranked three-point shooters in Conference USA. Weaver leads the league in made three-pointers with 41 and is the No. 1 player for made three-pointers per game with 2.7. Victrum is the conference leader in three-point percentage, averaging 42.9 percent from behind the arch.
Tulsa is 5-10 after losing to Rice on the road this past weekend, 56-53. The Golden Hurricane is also looking for its first conference win, sitting at 0-2 in league play. Tulsa features a dominant scorer in Taleya Mayberry who averages 19.5 points per game, which is second for scoring amongst C-USA players.
Marshall leads the all-time series, 5-2, and has won the past four contests against the Golden Hurricane. The Herd has only lost once in Tulsa’s Donald W. Reynolds Center since staring the series in 2005