- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- World in Danger: The Fukushima California Connection
- Temporary Restraining Order Issued Against Mobile Home Mover Accused of Deceiving Consumers
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Get Your Hot Dogs and Entertainment at Pullman Square
- Forensic Science Graduate Program ranks number one in the nation on national assessment test scores
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- UPDATED ... Ghost Hunters , Costumed Heroes Visiting Region IMAGES
- City of Huntington Codes, Ordinances on-line
Women’s Basketball Travels to Tulsa
Marshall is 6-9 (0-2 C-USA) after recently taking a 67-57 loss to Tulane in the Cam Henderson Center on Sunday. Shay Weaver was one point shy of a career-high, earning 18 points, while freshman point guard Norrisha Victrum set a new season-high with 16 points.
Weaver and Victrum are the top ranked three-point shooters in Conference USA. Weaver leads the league in made three-pointers with 41 and is the No. 1 player for made three-pointers per game with 2.7. Victrum is the conference leader in three-point percentage, averaging 42.9 percent from behind the arch.
Tulsa is 5-10 after losing to Rice on the road this past weekend, 56-53. The Golden Hurricane is also looking for its first conference win, sitting at 0-2 in league play. Tulsa features a dominant scorer in Taleya Mayberry who averages 19.5 points per game, which is second for scoring amongst C-USA players.
Marshall leads the all-time series, 5-2, and has won the past four contests against the Golden Hurricane. The Herd has only lost once in Tulsa’s Donald W. Reynolds Center since staring the series in 2005