- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- Huntington Council Agenda Contains Ordinance Allegedly Discriminating Against Disabled Councilwoman Thacker; Chairman Denies
- TRANSCRIPT: Mayoral Candidate Alleges Mayor, Council "Embarassed" by Towing Outcry; Council Allegedly Persecutes Disabled Member for Backing Ordinance
- Huntington Cosplayer Bunny Bombshell appears at Kentucky Somerset Con
- Hayes, RCBI, White to enter Harless Hall of Fame
- Colley Testified Nuke Worker Compensation Protocol Broken
- SHELLY'S WORLD: "The Magic! The Magic!"
- Former Senator Kay Hagan and Former First Lady of West Virginia Gayle Manchin to Get Out The Vote for Hillary Clinton
- Hillary for Kentucky Launches Kentucky Women for Hillary
- Pike County Murder Investigation: Update
Poindexter-Williams Wins Best Actress in a Play for Broadway World’s Central New York Competition
The Christie mystery spins a romantic game of “Follow-The-Leader” which explodes into murder during a guest-filled party weekend at The Hollow, a quiet English cottage and home of Sir Henry and Lucy Angkatell. A philandering doctor gets himself in hot water when his wife, mistress and former mistress all visit at the same time! Tempers flare until one hapless soul is used for target practice. Motives abound and it’s up to the local sergeant - and the audience - to figure out “Who-Dun-It”!! .
A Marshall University theatre graduate, her acting credits there began as “Lillian” in “I Hate Hamlet,” “Inna” in “The Seagull,” “Amanda” in Tennessee Williams “Glass Menagerie,” and continued in various New Works Festivals in 2007 (“Lunch at the Fork n Finger”), 2010 (“Close to Mourning,” “Count Your Blessings”), and 2011 (“Well,” and “Collis P” )..
At an early stage in the voting, now Mayor Steve Williams stated, “ My Mary worked tirelessly to help me become elected last week as Mayor of Huntington, WV. She never hesitated to ask friends as well as strangers to vote for me. Please help me, help my wife receive the recognition she deserves. She is a magnificent talent and deserves to be recognized accordingly.”