- Man Arrested in West End of Huntingtotn for Possession
- CSB Releases Final Report into 2014 Freedom Industries Mass Contamination of Charleston, West Virginia Drinking Water
- Columbus Police Issue Heroin Destruction Order after more than 30 Overdoses
- Attorney General Morrisey Fights To Protect Coal Jobs At Crucial Moment
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Hundreds of Nonprofit Organizations Join to Demand Reform of "Rogue" Agency
- Marshall University’s Department of Communication Disorders to honor former faculty member for $100K contribution
- LOCKMED Hopes to Bring Awareness of Securing Medication During National Medicine Abuse Awareness Month
GUEST OPINION COLUMN: Selling Guns Instead of Drugs
Friday, January 18, 2013 - 02:22 Updated 3 years ago by David "Alligator" Williams
Jason frowned, "Awww Dawg, what'cha ya gonna do? Heading back to Detroit?"
T grinned, "Diversifying. Soon as guns become illegal I'm going where the money's at and sell guns."
Jason was puzzled, "how are you going to sell guns if they are going to be banned?"
"Dude!" T laughed "Do you think you're at Wal-Mart now? If I can get away with selling heroin what makes you think I can't sell guns?"
Jason scratched his head. "But where are you going to get them at?"
T laughed again, "Dude, guns are everywhere. When they eventually outlaw them and they will because once they pass laws limiting them then its the beginning f the end. The government won't stop until they are all illegal."
Jason countered, "Yeah, so if no one can buy them, how are you going to get them to sell them?"
T smiled and reasoned, "They are everywhere now but law biding citizens won't want to be caught with them so they will sell them to me. And then I will sell them to bad guys"m
Jason said, "Won't the government have gun take backs or come to people's doors?"
T shook his head, "These guns are worth a lot of money so people won't just give them up for nothing. If the government buys them back off of the owners then. That will cost billions if not trillions. Or I can steal them from people its not like people are going to report that the guns they are not suppossed to have were stolen."
Jason said, "I still don't think it will be worth the trouble."
T disagreed, "The black market will explode. Theft will be big business. The lawbiders will give up their guns so only thieves will have them. A thief won't have to worry about getting blown away while breaking into a house. Plus guns cost more so I won't have to sell as much guns to make money. It takes several packs of heroin to make what I'll make on one gun sale. Now that our country will lose all the taxes they bring in with gun sales, they will have to make drugs legal t make up for lost tax revenue."
Jason gave up and left to shoot his drugs up. Jason knew as much as anyone that if you want something bad enough you can find it. As long as there is a demand for something then someone will find a way to supply the items needed. //