- UPDATE: Bridgette Found Safe
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Five women arrested in prostitution sting on 6th Avenue
- MiLITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 6, 2014
- Fundraiser Saturday for Guyandotte Family
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 7, 2014
- Team Penske sweeps Sprint Cup front row for second straight week
- Flat Budget Won’t Sustain Exceptional City Concept
- ON TV TONIGHT, Feb. 24, 2014: Investigation Discovery Explores Whether the Sun Has Set On the Exclusionary Practice of Sundown Towns in Modern-Day America
- CFPB Recovers More Than $1 Million for Service Members, Veterans, and Their Families
MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Jan. 18, 2013
Chromalloy Component Services Inc., San Antonio, Texas, (FA8122-13-D-0006) is being awarded a $37,264,500 firm-fixed-price contract for acquisition remanufacturing services to upgrade and implement MOD 13/15 for F108 engines in support of the KC-135 aircraft. The location of the performance is San Antonio, Texas. Work is expected to be completed by Oct. 17, 2014. The contracting activity is AFSC/PZAAB, Tinker Air Force Base, Okla.
Hawker Beehcraft Defense Company L.L.C., Wichita, Kan., (FA8617-12-C-6194, P00006) is being awarded a $22,658,670 firm-fixed-price contract modification for Government of Iraq T-6A sustainment program. The location of the performance is Tikrit Air Base, Iraq. Work is expected to be completed by July 3, 2013. The contracting activity is AFLCMC/WLZI, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio. Contract involves Foreign Military Sales.
Northrop Grumman Information Systems, McLean, Va., (FA8770-10-D-0001, P00013) is being awarded a $19,167,769 contract modification for legacy information technology services for Reliability Maintainability Information Systems Sustainment Services. The location of the performance is Beavercreek, Ohio. Work is expected to be completed by Jan. 31, 2015. The contracting activity is AFLCMC/HIAK, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio.
Northrop Grumman Corp., Woodland Hills, Calif., is being awarded a $13,172,882 five-year performance based logistics firm-fixed-price requirements contract for the AN/ASN-139 Carrier Aircraft Inertial Navigation System (CAINS II) used in support of the C-2A, E-2C, F/A-18 B/C/D/E/F, S-3 and TAV-8B aircraft. The announcement contains purchases for the Governments of Japan (1 percent); Egypt (1 percent); France (1 percent); Malaysia (1 percent); and Taiwan (1 percent) under the Foreign Military Sales Program. Work will be performed in Woodland Hills, Calif. (75 percent) and Salt Lake City, Utah (25 percent), and is expected to be completed by Jan. 25, 2018. No contract funds will be obligated at the time of award. Contract funds will not expire before the end of the current fiscal year. This contract was not competitively procured in accordance with 10 U.S.C. 2304(c)(1). The NAVSUP Weapon Systems Support, Philadelphia, Pa., is the contracting activity (N00383-13-D-036G).