- Charleston Had only Three Hour Water Reserve when MCHM Spilled
- Officials Speak of Marshall's Growth During President Kopp's Tenure
- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- A Very Merry Christmas Parade Moves Along Fourth Avenue
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 16, 2014
- Deer Hunters in West Virginia harvest 37,277 bucks during the buck firearms season
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Venezuela in financial difficulty, will Petro Caribe survive?
- Will Smith, Cara Delevingne Cast as Super Villains in "Suicide Squad"
DEVOTION: The First Glimpse of Glory
“Whatever he tells you, do it.”
O God, forgive us for failing to see the brilliance and wonder of your Spirit in and around us each and every day. In the smallest detail of the simplest happening, we can experience your incredible presence and power. What we eat and drink. Who we see and touch. How we hear and respond. When we least expect it and when we cry out in need. Why is it that we sometimes miss the splendor of Your love. You are there with us always and yet we are so blind to the goodness and grace of your redemptive hands of hope. If we are in the pit of problems or savoring the quietness of comfort and calm, we can so easily look past the possibilities of your glorious peace. Help us remember. Teach us to follow. Urge us to trust. No matter what the occurrence or outcome in this moment .... we long to yield and experience the first glimpse of glory.//