- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Mar. 31, 2015
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Mar. 30, 2015
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: St Kitts-Nevis election fiasco: Symptom of a bigger problem
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- People should always be skeptical when evaluating weight-loss products
- OP-ED:The Destruction of 'Forced Pooling'
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 24, 2015
- UPDATING ... 'Furious 7' Gonna Roll
DEVOTION: The First Glimpse of Glory
“Whatever he tells you, do it.”
O God, forgive us for failing to see the brilliance and wonder of your Spirit in and around us each and every day. In the smallest detail of the simplest happening, we can experience your incredible presence and power. What we eat and drink. Who we see and touch. How we hear and respond. When we least expect it and when we cry out in need. Why is it that we sometimes miss the splendor of Your love. You are there with us always and yet we are so blind to the goodness and grace of your redemptive hands of hope. If we are in the pit of problems or savoring the quietness of comfort and calm, we can so easily look past the possibilities of your glorious peace. Help us remember. Teach us to follow. Urge us to trust. No matter what the occurrence or outcome in this moment .... we long to yield and experience the first glimpse of glory.//