- 2015 Dawg Dazzle Aims to Electrify Huntington's Riverfront
- OP ED What Do Americans Think About Economic Inequality?
- Mayor Williams, Rep. Jenkins Join Christ Temple Freedom Celebration IMAGES
- Oakwood Road Band's Oldies Sets Pullman Rockin'
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- The ACLU of West Virginia Urges Governor Tomblin and Legislature to Enact Reforms to Keep Truant Children Out of Juvenile Court
- Firefighters Battle Flames on Johnstown Road
- Strolling Through Central City Days Saturday Celebration IMAGES
- Southside Celebrates the Fourth at Parade IMAGES
- Jamming at Jewel City Jamboree
DEVOTION: The First Glimpse of Glory
“Whatever he tells you, do it.”
O God, forgive us for failing to see the brilliance and wonder of your Spirit in and around us each and every day. In the smallest detail of the simplest happening, we can experience your incredible presence and power. What we eat and drink. Who we see and touch. How we hear and respond. When we least expect it and when we cry out in need. Why is it that we sometimes miss the splendor of Your love. You are there with us always and yet we are so blind to the goodness and grace of your redemptive hands of hope. If we are in the pit of problems or savoring the quietness of comfort and calm, we can so easily look past the possibilities of your glorious peace. Help us remember. Teach us to follow. Urge us to trust. No matter what the occurrence or outcome in this moment .... we long to yield and experience the first glimpse of glory.//