- Caserta Cries Foul; Actions of Council "Condemned"
- Artists Series includes 'Breakfast Club' star Molly Ringwald
- Council Affirms Resolution Authorizing Water Quality Board to Enter Nearly $900,000 Dollar Street Cleaning Contract with Columbus Firm
- MBA: Mortgage Applications Decrease in Latest Weekly Survey
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- CFPB Sues Texas Company for Sham Credit Card; Union Workers Credit Services Also Duped Consumers Into Thinking the Company Was Affiliated With Unions
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
- Council Approves KYOVA Grant Application
- UPDATED: Officials Speak of Marshall's Growth During President Kopp's Tenure
DEVOTION: The First Glimpse of Glory
“Whatever he tells you, do it.”
O God, forgive us for failing to see the brilliance and wonder of your Spirit in and around us each and every day. In the smallest detail of the simplest happening, we can experience your incredible presence and power. What we eat and drink. Who we see and touch. How we hear and respond. When we least expect it and when we cry out in need. Why is it that we sometimes miss the splendor of Your love. You are there with us always and yet we are so blind to the goodness and grace of your redemptive hands of hope. If we are in the pit of problems or savoring the quietness of comfort and calm, we can so easily look past the possibilities of your glorious peace. Help us remember. Teach us to follow. Urge us to trust. No matter what the occurrence or outcome in this moment .... we long to yield and experience the first glimpse of glory.//