- EMail Sent to Council by Caserta
- Huntington Council Votes to Remove Chairman
- Improper Notice Apparently Given of Meeting that Removed Chairman Caserta
- RAW TRANSCRIPT: Former Chairman Received Conflicting Attorney Advice on Pay Out Authority
- OP-ED: Our Christmas Schizophrenia
- Motown Experience to Raise Funds for Keith Albee
- April Rotary Park Hike Scheduled
- Neeson Rules 'Run All Night'
- Holiday Garbage Pick Up Schedule Announced
- Chops and Critters Assist in Celebrating 'Insurgent' Opening in Marquee Lobby
Notes from The Legislature
W.Va. Senate President Jeff Kessler (who championed and sponsored the creation of the WV Supreme Court of Appeals Public Financing Pilot Program in 2010) will be Keynote Speaker at the Clean Elections Public Forum on January 29th at the Gaston Caperton Center in Clarksburg, WV. from 5-8 p.m. The center is located at 501 W. Main Street, Room 148. There is no charge.
Co-sponsors for the event are: North Central WV Democracy for America in conjunction with Citizen Action Group WV and the Ohio Valley Environmental Coalition.
Wayne Worth, one of the event sponsors stated, "This event will highlight an opportunity that West Virginia has in providing a needed balance to our political process, and fairness in our elections. This opportunity is the Public Financing of Campaigns, where ordinary citizens have a greater voice in the political process, both as candidates and contributors."//