- Major Economic Development Announcement for Huntington
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- DEVELOPING... Cincinnati TV Station Reports 30 OD's in One Day
- Third meth mule pleads guilty for role in California-to-West Virginia drug conspiracy
- Record Numbers of Female Vets Strain System
- Marshall rolls out active shooter training for faculty, staff and students
- Why Are We Still Wasting Billions on Homeland Security Projects That Don’t Make Us Safer?
- General Counsel at West Virginia Department of Administration Selected as CSG Toll Fellow
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Elsa & Anna Take in Last Day of Wayne County Fair at Camden Park with IMAGES
Notes from The Legislature
W.Va. Senate President Jeff Kessler (who championed and sponsored the creation of the WV Supreme Court of Appeals Public Financing Pilot Program in 2010) will be Keynote Speaker at the Clean Elections Public Forum on January 29th at the Gaston Caperton Center in Clarksburg, WV. from 5-8 p.m. The center is located at 501 W. Main Street, Room 148. There is no charge.
Co-sponsors for the event are: North Central WV Democracy for America in conjunction with Citizen Action Group WV and the Ohio Valley Environmental Coalition.
Wayne Worth, one of the event sponsors stated, "This event will highlight an opportunity that West Virginia has in providing a needed balance to our political process, and fairness in our elections. This opportunity is the Public Financing of Campaigns, where ordinary citizens have a greater voice in the political process, both as candidates and contributors."//