- Former Employees Testified Radiation Hazards Near former Huntington Nuclear Weapons Plant
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 22, 2014
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 21, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Huntington Council Announces Meeting Agenda
- Huntington Gets Ready to Regatta
- OP-ED: Three-fifths of an Attorney General Declares POWs 'Non-Persons'
- This is Mindy: And this is how I destroyed her life by making her a porn star
- Sen. Manchin, Gov. Tomblin announce additional scientific testing and monitoring of chemicals spilled in Kanawha Valley
- Marshall Artists Series includes Icons from Jay Leno, Frankie Valli to Disney's Beauty and the Beast
Notes from The Legislature
W.Va. Senate President Jeff Kessler (who championed and sponsored the creation of the WV Supreme Court of Appeals Public Financing Pilot Program in 2010) will be Keynote Speaker at the Clean Elections Public Forum on January 29th at the Gaston Caperton Center in Clarksburg, WV. from 5-8 p.m. The center is located at 501 W. Main Street, Room 148. There is no charge.
Co-sponsors for the event are: North Central WV Democracy for America in conjunction with Citizen Action Group WV and the Ohio Valley Environmental Coalition.
Wayne Worth, one of the event sponsors stated, "This event will highlight an opportunity that West Virginia has in providing a needed balance to our political process, and fairness in our elections. This opportunity is the Public Financing of Campaigns, where ordinary citizens have a greater voice in the political process, both as candidates and contributors."//