- Guyandotte River Readied for Huntington Drinking Water Supply
- Testing Shows Presence of Toxin in Ohio River above Huntington
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- FREDDIE MAC: Mortgage Rates Remain Near 2014 Lows
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- Generation Huntington Nominees due Friday
- Pre Christmas Live Theatricals
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- Southern Faces Federal Criminal Charges for Bankruptcy and Wire Fraud in January MCHM Spill
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
Light Opera Guild Auditions Feb 4-6 for "Evita"
Wednesday, January 23, 2013 - 05:02 Updated 2 years ago Edited by Tony Rutherford from Multiple Reports
Those auditioning should be prepared to list all conflicts with the rehearsal schedule.
The show will be presented May 3,4, 10, 11, 12 (@ 3 p.m.), 17 & 18 at 7:30 p.m. in the Charleston Civic Center Little Theatre.