- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Huntington’s Council Charter Committee Adds Recommendation to Lengthen Executive Search Time from 60 to 120 Days
- Marshall Artists Series includes Icons from Jay Leno, Frankie Valli to Disney's Beauty and the Beast
- Marshall medical students provide treatment to more than a thousand Hondurans during international mission
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 18, 2014
- FNC Index: Home Prices Pick Up Momentum
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 21, 2014
- MOUNTAINEER CHALLENGE ACADEMY: Free Military School Better Option Than Dropping Out
- Huntington Gets Ready to Regatta
- Former Employees Testified Radiation Hazards Near former Huntington Nuclear Weapons Plant
Light Opera Guild Auditions Feb 4-6 for "Evita"
Wednesday, January 23, 2013 - 05:02 Updated 1 year ago Edited by Tony Rutherford from Multiple Reports
Those auditioning should be prepared to list all conflicts with the rehearsal schedule.
The show will be presented May 3,4, 10, 11, 12 (@ 3 p.m.), 17 & 18 at 7:30 p.m. in the Charleston Civic Center Little Theatre.