- Q and A with Mayor Steve Williams: Audits ALWAYS have Findings....
- Special Prosecutor Will Be Appointed in Cabell County Regarding State Police Investigation of Mayor's Sick Leave Payment to Skip Holbrook
- Q and A with Councilman Caserta: Mayor Needs to be Held Accountable, Independent Audit Necessary
- UPDATED...State Auditor Citied Lack of Adequate Policies, Controls for Some Huntington Financial Materials, 2013 and 2014
- Bid Specifics Revealed in Huntington Street Sweeping Program
- Donations Needed for Guyandotte Christmas Open House Planned Dec. 23
- UPDATE: Send Inspirational Wishes to Family Facing Grief
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- The ACLU of West Virginia Urges Governor Tomblin and Legislature to Enact Reforms to Keep Truant Children Out of Juvenile Court
- Complaint alleges Stockert-Sizemore Funeral Home violated the West Virginia Preneed Act and state Consumer Credit and Protection Act.
Light Opera Guild Auditions Feb 4-6 for "Evita"
Wednesday, January 23, 2013 - 05:02 Updated 2 years ago Edited by Tony Rutherford from Multiple Reports
Those auditioning should be prepared to list all conflicts with the rehearsal schedule.
The show will be presented May 3,4, 10, 11, 12 (@ 3 p.m.), 17 & 18 at 7:30 p.m. in the Charleston Civic Center Little Theatre.