- EMail Sent to Council by Caserta
- Huntington Council Votes to Remove Chairman
- RAW TRANSCRIPT: Former Chairman Received Conflicting Attorney Advice on Pay Out Authority
- Chops and Critters Assist in Celebrating 'Insurgent' Opening in Marquee Lobby
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- National Geographic to Debut Mostly WV Filmed "American Genius"
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
- Huntington City Attorney Salaries Went Up after Long Time Counsel Resigned
- Motown Experience to Raise Funds for Keith Albee
- Help Feed Those in Need
Light Opera Guild Auditions Feb 4-6 for "Evita"
Wednesday, January 23, 2013 - 05:02 Updated 2 years ago Edited by Tony Rutherford from Multiple Reports
Those auditioning should be prepared to list all conflicts with the rehearsal schedule.
The show will be presented May 3,4, 10, 11, 12 (@ 3 p.m.), 17 & 18 at 7:30 p.m. in the Charleston Civic Center Little Theatre.