- Cincinnati Overdoses Exceed 60; not all Revived
- W.Va. AG Files Lawsuit Against Cabell County Used Car Dealer
- Huntington's professional cosplay model Bunny Bombshell at WV PopCon this weekend
- EDITORIAL: Having Nearly Ruined WVU, Manchin Father and Daughter Pair Now Compromises the WV Chamber of Commerce
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Coalfield Development Corp. Receives Economic and Workforce Development Resources Grant for Coal Communities
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Gov. Tomblin Highlights Potential of POWER Grants for Job Growth in West Virginia
- World-traveled clarinetist and Marshall alum to perform Sept. 1
- Cars, Dogs, Rides and Eats Celebrated
Public Safety Committee Plans Fire Station Tour
The newly elected at large council member stressed “it’s important that we see each station,” adding that three members of the Public Safety Committee, which will now meet quarterly, are members of the Finance Committee.
A tour of the Huntington Police Department will also occur prior to council budget sessions.
HNN previously incorrectly stated Joyce Clark is the Public Safety chair; she is chairwoman of the Public Works Committee.//