- TRANSCRIPT: Mayoral Candidate Alleges Mayor, Council "Embarassed" by Towing Outcry; Council Allegedly Persecutes Disabled Member for Backing Ordinance
- Law Enforcement Across North Carolina Comes Out in Favor of Syringe Exchange
- Marshall School of Medicine establishes new dentistry department
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- Marshall’s dean of CITE receives Outstanding Civil Engineering Educator of the Year for 2015
- Detroit drug dealer sentenced to Federal prison for heroin crime
- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- Huntington YMCA‘s Free Healthy Kids Day® on April 30th Aims to Help Kids Exercise Minds and Bodies
- Non-Profit launched to promote medical cannabis reform
- SECOND LOOK: Jungle Book It's Like the Zoo Came to the Movies
Public Safety Committee Plans Fire Station Tour
The newly elected at large council member stressed “it’s important that we see each station,” adding that three members of the Public Safety Committee, which will now meet quarterly, are members of the Finance Committee.
A tour of the Huntington Police Department will also occur prior to council budget sessions.
HNN previously incorrectly stated Joyce Clark is the Public Safety chair; she is chairwoman of the Public Works Committee.//