- Caserta Cries Foul; Actions of Council "Condemned"
- Artists Series includes 'Breakfast Club' star Molly Ringwald
- Council Affirms Resolution Authorizing Water Quality Board to Enter Nearly $900,000 Dollar Street Cleaning Contract with Columbus Firm
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- MBA: Mortgage Applications Decrease in Latest Weekly Survey
- CFPB Takes Action to End Student 'Debt Relief' Scams; CFPB Warns Borrowers About Companies Charging High Fees for Free Federal Loan Repayment Programs
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
- CFPB Sues Texas Company for Sham Credit Card; Union Workers Credit Services Also Duped Consumers Into Thinking the Company Was Affiliated With Unions
- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Stadium Seats, Power Cords, and Other Product Recalls
Public Safety Committee Plans Fire Station Tour
The newly elected at large council member stressed “it’s important that we see each station,” adding that three members of the Public Safety Committee, which will now meet quarterly, are members of the Finance Committee.
A tour of the Huntington Police Department will also occur prior to council budget sessions.
HNN previously incorrectly stated Joyce Clark is the Public Safety chair; she is chairwoman of the Public Works Committee.//