- UPDATE: Bridgette Found Safe
- MiLITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 6, 2014
- CFPB Recovers More Than $1 Million for Service Members, Veterans, and Their Families
- Flat Budget Won’t Sustain Exceptional City Concept
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Critical First Years of Your Professional Life': Comprehensive, Readable Book for College Graduates Seeking Their First Job
- EDITORIAL: Former Marshall Student Body President Embodies West Virginia Political Shift in State Senate Race
- Foster Care Awareness subject of event March 12
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: In Guyana: Political Negotiations an Opportunity for Real Democracy
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- OP-ED: Bureaucratic Wisdom = Oxymoron
Public Safety Committee Plans Fire Station Tour
The newly elected at large council member stressed “it’s important that we see each station,” adding that three members of the Public Safety Committee, which will now meet quarterly, are members of the Finance Committee.
A tour of the Huntington Police Department will also occur prior to council budget sessions.
HNN previously incorrectly stated Joyce Clark is the Public Safety chair; she is chairwoman of the Public Works Committee.//