- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
- EPA Acts Again to Kill Jobs
- Attorney General Patrick Morrisey Asks Court To Enforce Subpoena Against Thaxton Wholesale Meats, LLC
- Police Search for Speedway Robbery Suspect
- Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for Approximately 40 Customers on Several Streets in Huntington
- Attorney General DeWine Offers Tips for T-Mobile Consumers Affected by Experian Breach
- Huntington Ordinance Prohibits Blowing or Sweeping Yard Waste
- Mermaid visits Huntington
- Public Workshops Planned for Review of Draft Statewide Transportation Improvement Program for FFY 2016-2021
- What's Next for the RKO Flushing Keith? Is the Place Toast?
Public Safety Committee Plans Fire Station Tour
The newly elected at large council member stressed “it’s important that we see each station,” adding that three members of the Public Safety Committee, which will now meet quarterly, are members of the Finance Committee.
A tour of the Huntington Police Department will also occur prior to council budget sessions.
HNN previously incorrectly stated Joyce Clark is the Public Safety chair; she is chairwoman of the Public Works Committee.//