- DEVELOPING ... 10,000 Estimated Addicted in Cabell County; Pennsylvania Encountering Stronger, Narcon Resistent Fentanyl
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Coca Cola Refuses to Admit Shareowners to Annual Meeting
- Tale of Two Keiths; Keith Albee (and sis) Still Need You
- Drive By West Huntington Shooting Allegedly Drug Related
- FIRST GLANCE: "Circle"a Gradually Horrific Allegory for a Social Media Obsessed Society
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade IMAGES
- Beckley Con Benefits Women's Resource Center
RECALLS THIS WEEK: Mattresses, Fitness Bands, and Temperature Sensors
Friday, January 25, 2013 - 05:58 Updated 4 years ago Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
This recall involves Mattress Cloud new and renovated (rebuilt) twin, full, queen and king mattresses sets. ?Ultra Support? and ?Ortho Type? are printed on iron-on labels on the mattresses. Recalled mattresses have a white federal tag with ?Manufactured By: The mattress Cloud, 769 Chauncey, Brooklyn, NY 11207.? The recall involves all Mattress Cloud mattresses manufactured prior to January 25, 2012.
Consumers should contact The Mattress Cloud at (855) 622-4233, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. ET Monday through Friday to receive a free replacement mattress. More info at www.recalls.org.
Implus Footcare is recalling Perfect Resistance Bands sold nationwide. The bands can detach from the mesh cloth loops posing an injury hazard.
"Perfect Fitness" is printed on a tag on the cloth loop. UPC codes can be found on the package. The recalled bands are:
Perfect Bands Heavy 25 lb. capacity with UPC Code 096506310354, color purple
Perfect Bands Very Heavy 30 lb. capacity, UPC Code 096506310361, color gray
Perfect Bands Ultra Heavy 40 lb. capacity, UPC Code 096506310378, color black
Consumers should contact Implus Footcare at (800) 446-7587 select option 2, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday or visit www.perfectonline.com/recalls
for a refund or replacement product. More info at www.recalls.org.
Siemens is recalling Q-Series Temperature and Humidity Sensors used inside commercial buildings, hospitals and schools. The sensors can overheat, posing a fire hazard.
This recall involves wall-mounted Q-series sensors that control heat, air conditioning and humidity. The recalled model numbers begin with QAA and QFA, and one with SB1. They are:
QAA 2060, QAA 2063, QAA 2072, QAA 2073
QFA 2000, QFA 2001, QFA 2060, QFA 2071, QFA2072, QFA 3000, QFA 3001, QFA 3060, QFA 3071, and SB1-0834
Consumers should contact Siemensat (800) 516-9964 from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. CT Monday through Friday, or vivithttp://w3.usa.siemens.com/buildingtechnologies to schedule the installation of a free replacement sensor. More info at www.recalls.org //