- Three Mile Island 40th Anniversary
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- West Huntington Drug Bust
- DHHR Announces Emergency Energy Assistance Program for Low Income Residents
- Ohio Inspector General finds Bowling Green State University professor commits wrongdoing by accessing and disseminating erotic literature
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- House of Delegates Votes to Increase Substance Abuse Treatment Opportunities
- Belle, Beast and Chorus Visit Marquee Pullman IMAGES
- Lecture series aims to fight substance abuse with education, collaboration
- Oak Ridge Demolition of Enriched Uranium Processing Plant Led to Radiation in the City's Sewer Facilities
Animal Shelter Director Hurried Euthanasia Dose to Make Trash Run
“Sometimes we have to euthanize before the trash runs in the morning and on this particular day, I rushed the process and missed the heartbeat and respiration on a puppy," Cumm said in the response to a complaint filed against him by former volunteer Beverly O’Dell.
O’Dell filed the complaint with the West Virginia Board of Veterinary Medicine from whom he received certification as an animal euthanasia technician. Normally, the state website lists those certified and renewed; however, as of January 24, the information is unavailable at the site.
She said the answer included statements by employees supporting the director.
In addition, based on photos taken January 20, 2012, the outdoor kennel roof has not been completed, despite the first severe chill of the winter.//