- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Mayor Williams Asks Rader be Appointed Fire Chief
- Huntington City Council Agenda Announced; Budget Session Thursday
- Huntington's McElroy Brothers Celebrate Series Debut
- Wild Life Invading Fukushima from Radioactive Forest
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- When Evidence Says No, But Doctors Say Yes
- Ohio Tax Examiner Wrongfully Accessed Confidential Data
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
Animal Shelter Director Hurried Euthanasia Dose to Make Trash Run
“Sometimes we have to euthanize before the trash runs in the morning and on this particular day, I rushed the process and missed the heartbeat and respiration on a puppy," Cumm said in the response to a complaint filed against him by former volunteer Beverly O’Dell.
O’Dell filed the complaint with the West Virginia Board of Veterinary Medicine from whom he received certification as an animal euthanasia technician. Normally, the state website lists those certified and renewed; however, as of January 24, the information is unavailable at the site.
She said the answer included statements by employees supporting the director.
In addition, based on photos taken January 20, 2012, the outdoor kennel roof has not been completed, despite the first severe chill of the winter.//