- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 10, 2014
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 11, 2014
- June Art Walk Featured Greater Artistic Variety
- Marshall Artists Series includes Icons from Jay Leno, Frankie Valli to Disney's Beauty and the Beast
- Two Men Plead Guilty in West Huntington Heroin Bust
- Tips from Highlawn residents net three arrests
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Cubed: A Secret History of the Workplace': How Tradition, Architecture, Office Furniture Shaped Our White-Collar Workplaces
- New Crude MCHM Toxicity Results Suggest West Virginia Spill More Toxic
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Gone Girl': Nick and Amy Dunne, Folie å Deux in a Mississippi River Town
- Cabell County Drug Town Meeting July 14
Commissioner Yon Accuses Commissioner Bailey of Sexist Tight Skirted Remark During Meeting
After Yon challenged Bailey’s statement as revealing women should not be in politics, Bailey dropped the sexist subject and returned to the appointment of Clark Zerkle Jr., which he declared to be a political favor by Commissioners Nancy Cartmill and Anne Yonn, both of whom are Republicans.
In a prior interview, former Huntington Mayor Kim Wolfe told HNN that one of his political options might head back to the Cabell County Courthouse.
“Bob Bailey has approached me about running for County Commission,” Wolfe said, suggesting one or more incumbents may not run for reelection, Wolfe said in an exit interview.