- Predominately Filmed in WV "American West" Starts June 11 on AMC
- Carol Polan Likely Replacement Candidate for Husband
- Manchin, Klobuchar, Shaheen, King, Heitkamp, Baldwin Introduce Budgeting for Opioid Addiction Treatment Act
- Cannabis To Be Planted Legally in WV For The 1st time In 70 years
- Huntington Council Hears First Reading on Planned Duplex
- Nonprofit Organization Opens Applications and Nominations to Take Children with Chronic and Terminal Illnesses and Their Families to Walt Disney World
- Family Medicine to host HERO Fest health and wellness activities for entire family
- Jamboree Returns to Huntington's Riverfront
- Attorney General Morrisey to EPA: Halt Federal Spending on Clean Power Plan
- State Film Office to Host Workforce Training Master Class June 25-26
Commissioner Yon Accuses Commissioner Bailey of Sexist Tight Skirted Remark During Meeting
After Yon challenged Bailey’s statement as revealing women should not be in politics, Bailey dropped the sexist subject and returned to the appointment of Clark Zerkle Jr., which he declared to be a political favor by Commissioners Nancy Cartmill and Anne Yonn, both of whom are Republicans.
In a prior interview, former Huntington Mayor Kim Wolfe told HNN that one of his political options might head back to the Cabell County Courthouse.
“Bob Bailey has approached me about running for County Commission,” Wolfe said, suggesting one or more incumbents may not run for reelection, Wolfe said in an exit interview.