- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Venezuela in financial difficulty, will Petro Caribe survive?
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 18, 2014
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- Fans can wish Herd good luck with recorded video message
- Senator Rockefeller to Deliver Farewell Address Thursday on Floor of United States Senate
- Marshall Comes from Behind Defeats La. Tech
Commissioner Yon Accuses Commissioner Bailey of Sexist Tight Skirted Remark During Meeting
After Yon challenged Bailey’s statement as revealing women should not be in politics, Bailey dropped the sexist subject and returned to the appointment of Clark Zerkle Jr., which he declared to be a political favor by Commissioners Nancy Cartmill and Anne Yonn, both of whom are Republicans.
In a prior interview, former Huntington Mayor Kim Wolfe told HNN that one of his political options might head back to the Cabell County Courthouse.
“Bob Bailey has approached me about running for County Commission,” Wolfe said, suggesting one or more incumbents may not run for reelection, Wolfe said in an exit interview.