- DEVELOPING... Caserta Asks for Records During Meeting
- Ethics Petition Filed Against Some City Council Members by Rebecca Thacker
- Caserta Asserts Council TV Video of Special Meeting Purposefully not Transmitted
- Huntington Heroin Death Toll now 31
- FLASHBACK: Images of Ironton's 2011 Memorial Day Parade
- LAST IMAGES: A Life on the Sidelines
- Chops and Critters Assist in Celebrating 'Insurgent' Opening in Marquee Lobby
- Huntington Council Narrowly Approves Fiscal Year Day to Day Budget Estimate
- Thundering Herd IMG Network to Air 10 Baseball Broadcasts
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: US and Venezuela: Don’t fan the flames, put out the fire
Commissioner Yon Accuses Commissioner Bailey of Sexist Tight Skirted Remark During Meeting
After Yon challenged Bailey’s statement as revealing women should not be in politics, Bailey dropped the sexist subject and returned to the appointment of Clark Zerkle Jr., which he declared to be a political favor by Commissioners Nancy Cartmill and Anne Yonn, both of whom are Republicans.
In a prior interview, former Huntington Mayor Kim Wolfe told HNN that one of his political options might head back to the Cabell County Courthouse.
“Bob Bailey has approached me about running for County Commission,” Wolfe said, suggesting one or more incumbents may not run for reelection, Wolfe said in an exit interview.