- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Led by Miami Duo, @HerdFB Wins Inaugural Boca Raton Bowl
- "American Sniper" Likely to Dominate Boxoffice Again
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- FINAL... Marshall 52, Northern Illinois 23
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- OP-ED: Our Christmas Schizophrenia
Commissioner Yon Accuses Commissioner Bailey of Sexist Tight Skirted Remark During Meeting
After Yon challenged Bailey’s statement as revealing women should not be in politics, Bailey dropped the sexist subject and returned to the appointment of Clark Zerkle Jr., which he declared to be a political favor by Commissioners Nancy Cartmill and Anne Yonn, both of whom are Republicans.
In a prior interview, former Huntington Mayor Kim Wolfe told HNN that one of his political options might head back to the Cabell County Courthouse.
“Bob Bailey has approached me about running for County Commission,” Wolfe said, suggesting one or more incumbents may not run for reelection, Wolfe said in an exit interview.