- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for June 18, 2013
- "Oxylana" Shows Oceana Drowning in Oxycontin Use
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Island Girls': Nancy Thayer Brings Three Estranged Sisters Together for a Summer on Nantucket Island
- IRS Targeted Taxpayers for Personal Beliefs
- DVD Review: 'The Typewriter in the 21st Century': Reports of Its Demise Are Greatly Exaggerated
- OP-ED: It's the Ownership
- University announces hydroelectric demonstration and education project at Morris Creek Watershed
- Cabell County Schools Announce "Full Day" Policy
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Language of Flowers': People We Want to Like Rebounding from Whatever Life Throws at Them
- A Dad’s Point-of-View: Confronting Sexual Abuse
COLUMN: Nuclear Workers Updates: Hooker Electrochemical
It's quite depressing to confirm your worse thoughts about the program. This was a hard blog to write. It's kinda like confirming your most faithful employee has been embezzling funds. But hopefully some good will come of it.
The actual emails are attached . If anyone wants to see them before that process is complete, email me and I will forward the pdfs to you. I wanted to get this circulated so that I can move on to other issues. Also, I have no idea why some of the paragraphs are highlighted. I'm pretty sure I didn't do it by hitting the wrong button. Therefore, I have no idea on how to fix it.
And here are a few articles that may interest some.