- Cabell County Schools Announce "Full Day" Policy
- FREDDIE MAC: Mortgage Rates On Six Week Streak Higher
- DVD Review: 'The Typewriter in the 21st Century': Reports of Its Demise Are Greatly Exaggerated
- Attorney General Patrick Morrisey to Assess Abortion Regulations in WV
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for June 17, 2013
- HMDA Approves Two-Tier Keith Albee Donation
- Corps of Engineers Announces Awards
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Heist' Cleverly Channels Elements of TV Show 'White Collar' and Theatrical Movies 'The Thomas Crown Affair'
- Sesquicentennial Celebration in Ritter Park Thursday
- OP-ED: No need for a Trade War between Jamaica and Trinidad and Tobago
DEVELOPING: Abandoned Kraut's Creek Bar, Kenova House Burn
Thursday, January 31, 2013 - 06:29 Updated 19 weeks ago Photos by ERIC SULLIVAN (Sullivan Photography)
Hours later, the Kenova Fire Department and the Catlettsburg Fire Department responded to a blaze at an already partially demolished structure at 502 19th Street.
No reason for the fires that occurred on a rainy, windy night have yet been given. The state fire marshal will investigate the abandoned bar fire.
Photos provided Sullivan Photography.