- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for June 18, 2013
- DVD Review: 'The Typewriter in the 21st Century': Reports of Its Demise Are Greatly Exaggerated
- "Oxylana" Shows Oceana Drowning in Oxycontin Use
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Island Girls': Nancy Thayer Brings Three Estranged Sisters Together for a Summer on Nantucket Island
- IRS Targeted Taxpayers for Personal Beliefs
- Cabell County Schools Announce "Full Day" Policy
- University announces hydroelectric demonstration and education project at Morris Creek Watershed
- FREDDIE MAC: Mortgage Rates On Six Week Streak Higher
- A Dad’s Point-of-View: Confronting Sexual Abuse
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Language of Flowers': People We Want to Like Rebounding from Whatever Life Throws at Them
Murder Mystery Accompanies Galleries Ball
The Huntington Museum of Art will be beautifully decorated for the event, with dinner being served by Wellington’s.
The cocktail reception and high-end silent auction begin at 6 p.m. Seating for dinner will begin at 7:30 p.m. Dancing to the music of The Company begins at 9 p.m. Advance tickets for the 50/50 Cash Raffle are 1 for $5 or 5 for $20. The night of the event, "celebrity" guests can measure someone's "wing" span for an equal length of 50/50 Cash Raffle tickets from fingertip to fingertip for $50.
HMA 2013 Museum Ball Committee Chair is Halcyon Moses.
The Museum Ball is a black tie event. Valet parking is available courtesy of Cabell Huntington Hospital. Free souvenir photographs for those attending the event will be taken by Huntington Quarterly.
The Museum Ball is a major fund-raiser for the Huntington Museum of Art. Money raised by the Museum Ball goes toward general operating expenses. Guest tickets are $200 per person. For more information or to reserve seats or corporate tables, contact Tess Moore at (304) 529-2701, Ext. 327. Guest tickets can be purchased online at www.hmoa.org.
HMA is fully accessible.